It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have a good feeling about this!

LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars and LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga are now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 66% discount for the duration of the Winter Sale.
Looking forward to reunite with the plucky Padawan Ahsoka Tano, the cowardly General Grievous, or a heroic Anakin Skywalker from The Clone Wars? LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars puts a comedic spin on the saga with characters, vehicles, powers, and scenarios inspired by the movies and animated series.
Feeling the nostalgia stirring within you? The Complete Saga will let you experience the original and prequel saga with over 120 playable characters, creative puzzles, and plenty of Force-sensitive slapstick humor.
In addition to the modern LEGO games, it would be nice to see some of the older titles make their way here as well. LEGO Island, LEGO Rock Raiders, LEGO Racer, LEGO Chess, LEGO Alpha Team, Football Mania, and so on. There's quite a few of them, but they're spread across developers.

Grargar: As far as I remember, it employs the same voice actors as the animated show, but they only "speak" in grunts.
That's adorable.
old lego video games (90-00) were not made by ttgames.

So i do not know for a day they will land on gog because warner, disney or tgames do not have rights. But hey we can always hope his cost nothing ^ ^.
Fortuk: In addition to the modern LEGO games, it would be nice to see some of the older titles make their way here as well. LEGO Island, LEGO Rock Raiders, LEGO Racer, LEGO Chess, LEGO Alpha Team, Football Mania, and so on. There's quite a few of them, but they're spread across developers.
LEGO has shown no interest in resurrecting their old video games because the sets/series associated with those games are no longer being sold. I agree that it'd be very cool though.

In the meantime feel free to grab the games whereever you can, and check out the community dedicated to these classics: http://www.rockraidersunited.com/
JMich: Please use English in the English forum.
The game may work on XP, but GOG does not offer any support for that system any more. I'd suggest waiting a bit then asking in the game's forum whether people managed to get it running on XP, unless you feel lucky.
andy311: Oh sorry, i didn't recognise there different forums for differnet languages, an my english ist not very good. And thank you for your quick response. Okay, years ago i played the CD-version of LEGO Star Wars the complete saga (including all 6 episodes), and it worked well on my system. So i was really astonished to read the System requirements of the GOG-version of the gane, and there's no word of Windows XP. And i don't want to by a game from which i don't know if it works on my PC. But it is no problem, the CD- version is already avalaible, and so it seems the best to buy this one again.
There are quite a few users here that are still using XP and if the game is running for them it might as well for you. I have a virtual XP windows and I bought both games so I might try this as well.

Edit: Seems to run fine. A bit slow because of it being a VM without real 3D accelleration but it'S launching and I can play. I guess it's quite safe to say that it will run on win xp.
Post edited December 17, 2017 by MarkoH01
I >> REALLY << want LEGO Soccer Mania on here. badly.

If they could also fix the D3D errors with input disabling and also remove the "CD check version" in the bootstrap, that would also be awesome.

And by CD Check version, i don't mean removing a CD check, i mean the game checks the "version" of the CD-Check software and if you run on modern hardware, it will say the programs license for that software has expired. total bs.
Fortuk: In addition to the modern LEGO games, it would be nice to see some of the older titles make their way here as well. LEGO Island, LEGO Rock Raiders, LEGO Racer, LEGO Chess, LEGO Alpha Team, Football Mania, and so on. There's quite a few of them, but they're spread across developers.
Whoa...wait, there were other LEGO games before ttgames era? Gonna investigate that! Thx for the tip!
andy311: Oh sorry, i didn't recognise there different forums for differnet languages, an my english ist not very good. And thank you for your quick response. Okay, years ago i played the CD-version of LEGO Star Wars the complete saga (including all 6 episodes), and it worked well on my system. So i was really astonished to read the System requirements of the GOG-version of the gane, and there's no word of Windows XP. And i don't want to by a game from which i don't know if it works on my PC. But it is no problem, the CD- version is already avalaible, and so it seems the best to buy this one again.
MarkoH01: There are quite a few users here that are still using XP and if the game is running for them it might as well for you. I have a virtual XP windows and I bought both games so I might try this as well.

Edit: Seems to run fine. A bit slow because of it being a VM without real 3D accelleration but it'S launching and I can play. I guess it's quite safe to say that it will run on win xp.
Thank you very much for testing the game on XP! In this case i will buy the GOG-version soon. Again, thankyou!
MarkoH01: There are quite a few users here that are still using XP and if the game is running for them it might as well for you. I have a virtual XP windows and I bought both games so I might try this as well.

andy311: Thank you very much for testing the game on XP! In this case i will buy the GOG-version soon. Again, thankyou!
Yup i can confirm this,i actually played the game a little on my windows xp sp 3 here from gog and it works on win xp.
At least for complete saga
Post edited December 19, 2017 by Fonzer
tburger: Whoa...wait, there were other LEGO games before ttgames era? Gonna investigate that! Thx for the tip!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Lego_video_games

LEGO Island is an absolute classic among many American PC Gamer millennials, but it hasn't aged that well. It's got some vaporwave-before-vaporwave music though which is great. (Pretty tough to get running on today's machines, but it's possible; easiest is to play it on XP or pre-XP)

The others have probably aged better, but may of course have problems running machines too. You can ask for help on this forum if need be: http://www.rockraidersunited.com/
Post edited December 20, 2017 by tfishell
tfishell: (Pretty tough to get running on today's machines, but it's possible; easiest is to play it on XP or pre-XP)

Locks at 90 FPS when exploring world, locks at either 30 or 90 FPS in certain indoor environments. Since the game was never intended to run this fast (it was designed with 10 FPS in mind), many timer issues also arise as a result; for example, turning is very sensitive and many of the animations run too fast.
Sounds like a game that could benefit from a remaster/remake (assuming that Warner Bros will ever allow Traveller Tales to do an original Lego game).

Locks at 90 FPS when exploring world, locks at either 30 or 90 FPS in certain indoor environments. Since the game was never intended to run this fast (it was designed with 10 FPS in mind), many timer issues also arise as a result; for example, turning is very sensitive and many of the animations run too fast.
Grargar: Sounds like a game that could benefit from a remaster/remake (assuming that Warner Bros will ever allow Traveller Tales to do an original Lego game).
LEGO island absolutely could use a remaster/remake for modern machines, as the original was even experimental for the time. (I almost hosted an AMA with several of the folks who worked on the game, but sadly that fell through.) Many improvements could be added - modern control schemes, more things to do in-game, better collision detection, better driving and whatnot. Like I said the gameplay itself hasn't aged well, but I found it incredibly atmospheric and influential at the time - my first open-world game (pre-internet, so you had to find everything for yourself), the possibilities seemed endless. The trippy music really helped too.

LEGO Island soundtrack search: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=lego+island+soundtrack

Unfortunately since the LEGO sets used in the game aren't being sold anymore, LEGO doesn't have interest in revisiting their old games. But I suppose it couldn't hurt to message TT.
Post edited December 21, 2017 by tfishell
tburger: ...
Grargar: ...
BTW, if either of you (or anyone else) want to see gameplay of LEGO Island, but riffing on it/poking fun at it, check out this Giant Bomb video ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nikQY7Q_lj4
I am trying to play this, but the controls are beyond terrible...
Is there a way to use a mouse in this game?
Post edited December 24, 2018 by Leszek38