It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have a good feeling about this!

LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars and LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga are now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 66% discount for the duration of the Winter Sale.
Looking forward to reunite with the plucky Padawan Ahsoka Tano, the cowardly General Grievous, or a heroic Anakin Skywalker from The Clone Wars? LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars puts a comedic spin on the saga with characters, vehicles, powers, and scenarios inspired by the movies and animated series.
Feeling the nostalgia stirring within you? The Complete Saga will let you experience the original and prequel saga with over 120 playable characters, creative puzzles, and plenty of Force-sensitive slapstick humor.
jconde: I also posted this question in the game forum.

The front page at this time lists both Lego Star Wars the Complete Sage (all six movies) and Lego Star Wars III (the clone wars). Both are listed at 6.79.

If the "complete" saga is what it says it is why is there also a single movie game listed, and at the same price?
LEGO Star Wars III - The Clone Wars is based on the animated show Star Wars: Clone Wars not on any of the movies.
JMich: Weird time for a release, but who am I to complain?
Painted_Doll: Disney marketing , just like on Steam .

http://store.steampowered.com/search/?term=%20star%20wars
I don't find the date weird (it's not), I find the time weird. It wasn't on the hour, it wasn't at half past, it was at 38 past the hour or something like that. Thus, weird.
JMich: I don't find the date weird (it's not), I find the time weird. It wasn't on the hour, it wasn't at half past, it was at 38 past the hour or something like that. Thus, weird.
US release date of Star Wars: The Last Jedi .
JMich: I don't find the date weird (it's not), I find the time weird. It wasn't on the hour, it wasn't at half past, it was at 38 past the hour or something like that. Thus, weird.
Painted_Doll: US release date of Star Wars: The Last Jedi .
And again, date is not weird. Time was.
JMich: And again, date is not weird. Time was.
Sigh. It was released just before almost everyone left to see the new Star Wars movie (as a company event, no less) :P
JMich: And again, date is not weird. Time was.
Thiev: Sigh. It was released just before almost everyone left to see the new Star Wars movie (as a company event, no less) :P
That does make sense. Thank you.
Thiev: Sigh. It was released just before almost everyone left to see the new Star Wars movie (as a company event, no less) :P
Even Konrad?! I thought he wasn't allowed to leave the premises.
Post edited December 15, 2017 by Lemon_Curry
What nice releases and even better, a nice surprising launch discount. I'll be picking them each up. Thank you! :)
PRAISE YODA!

Now I can get rid of my cd that was a bitch to install.

So totally bought. Thank you!
Yezemin: LEGO Star Wars III - The Clone Wars is based on the animated show Star Wars: Clone Wars not on any of the movies.
I never knew this was based of the TV show. That was actually good. Thanks.
Thank you so much Disney and GOG team <3 wonderful releases!
Yes, finally! I have been waiting so long for this. The Force Unleashed games are great to see here too, what an awesome set of releases!
Post edited December 16, 2017 by Marioface5
I wasn't going to buy anymore games during this sale but after seeing The Complete Saga being released here today, I couldn't refuse, especially considering I lost my hard copy version of the game. Instabought The Complete Saga, but wishlisted the other 3 Star Wars games for now.
Huge thanks, more Lego games keep em coming!
The Force Unleashed was enough to make me happy, but The LEGO series too?

Bravo Disney, bravo GOG.