It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have a good feeling about this!

LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars and LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga are now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 66% discount for the duration of the Winter Sale.
Looking forward to reunite with the plucky Padawan Ahsoka Tano, the cowardly General Grievous, or a heroic Anakin Skywalker from The Clone Wars? LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars puts a comedic spin on the saga with characters, vehicles, powers, and scenarios inspired by the movies and animated series.
Feeling the nostalgia stirring within you? The Complete Saga will let you experience the original and prequel saga with over 120 playable characters, creative puzzles, and plenty of Force-sensitive slapstick humor.
Weird time for a release, but who am I to complain?
high rated
JMich: Weird time for a release, but who am I to complain?
A GOG forum member?
And instabought. I've been waiting for these.
Cool..My son will be happy
how is it with keyboard and mouse or do you need a controller to play?
Thanks GOG and Disney, instabought.

Why is "The Clone Wars" part III and "The Complete Saga" has no part number?

Are we still missing a title in the series or is that an error in numbering which was created years ago?
high rated
Anime-BlackWolf: Why is "The Clone Wars" part III and "The Complete Saga" has no part number?

Are we still missing a title in the series or is that an error in numbering which was created years ago?
Part 1 was the Prequel Trilogy. Part 2 was the Original Trilogy. The Complete Saga is a compilation of both games.
Anime-BlackWolf: Thanks GOG and Disney, instabought.

On steam it's the same so I'm guessing it's just stupid numbering.
Ah, thanks a lot. So steam and GOG did not split up "The Complete Series" and made one entry of them both. Thanks, makes much more sense now.
Post edited December 15, 2017 by Anime-BlackWolf
Anime-BlackWolf: Thanks GOG and Disney, instabought.

What Grargar said.

There is another game though, LEGO Star Wars - The Force Awakens. I guess that would be number 4.
There cannot be enough LEGO games here. Instabought and thank you GOG!
Yezemin: There is another game though, LEGO Star Wars - The Force Awakens. I guess that would be number 4.
Hopefully we will see that title next year with the release of the Han Solo Movie or with Episode 9 in 2 years.

That game is "quite new" in steam/Disney terms, maybe we will have to wait a few moons longer to get it here.
aluinie: how is it with keyboard and mouse or do you need a controller to play?
Controller is highly recommended for all the lego games.

Never played clone wars, but the complete edition is far and away the best of the lego games. Played that all the way through, got all the collectibles and unlocks. None of the subsequent ones quite matched that or did much different.
Post edited December 15, 2017 by nightcraw1er.488
Love Lego games, even if they're akin to Tell Tale's Adventure games: Basically the same game with new skins.

Harry Potter, Batman and Star Wars all play VERY similarly. Still, If it's releasing at this price, it will be available again at this price whe I haven't tapped my wallet out. Wishlisted!!!