It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A quirky action-adventure title for all those who like retro-style gaming. KUNAI is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM. You play as Tabby, a tablet who joins the fight against a robot uprising. Equipped with your kunai and ninja parkour skills, you set on a journey to stop Lemonkus, the A.I.-gone-evil that nearly wiped out all human life.
What a coincidence, I was just wondering what to play next on my gameboy color!

Looks fun! Thanks for the release.
i totally dig that art style.
Nice, but a bit pricey.
Looks great. Wishlisted for now.
Be warned there is no keyboard remapping and the default layout is designed by an insane person.
That's a lotta dough for a pixel art GBC style game.
Looks cute but the pictures look a bit washed out. Is that how the game looks?
This came out of nowhere. Never heard anything about this game but dang it looks really cool. Watched a few video reviews with people saying it's pretty good so I will definitely be getting it!
There's a release streamof Kunai at twitch.tv/gogcom today at 3pm CET/9am EST (so in four hours from now), followed by more Catacombs: The Abyss!

Schedule:
http://j.mp/streaming_schedule
:O I've been in love for this game for so long! Thanks for bringing out this game here on GOG!!