It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Your highness...

<span class="bold">Kingdom</span>, a stunningly beautiful and innovative 2D strategy sidescroller, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com

It's pixel art taken to the next level, and a completely new kind of game. The Kingdom is yours. You must tend to it. Kingdom mixes 2D sidescrolling gameplay with resource management and strategy. With the crown on your head, you are responsible for the well-being, prosperity, and unity of your procedurally-generated domain. And when the darkness comes at night to take everything you have, you'll stand by your men's side until the very end.
And remember the saying:

Wise Rulers know their kingdom will fall,
Brave Rulers do not despair.
Great Rulers know their riches can rule,
And spend every coin with great care.

It looks as beautiful as it sounds - the <span class="bold">Kingdom Original Soundtrack</span> is also available. So lead your <span class="bold">Kingdom</span> towards the next day, DRM-free on GOG.com.
Instant buy with the soundtrack!
Looks so good ^__^
Post edited October 21, 2015 by Reglisse
low rated
I was quite happy seeing this released here... then I saw the regional pricing... :/

Guess it's torrent for me then, at least for now...

GOG staff, developpers seriously come to you and ask for these specific pricings?
nice looking... Was expecting a "Back to the Future" discount but this works...
high rated
Fuckin' A, Zoidberg, isn't there a forum on a game store without regional pricing that you can post on? The torrent was a new and classy addition to the standard refrain.

Also: instabought - looks great, thanks GOG!
Zoidberg: I was quite happy seeing this released here... then I saw the regional pricing... :/

GOG staff, developpers seriously come to you and ask for these specific pricings?
Excuse me , but how much does it cost for you ?
Hm, procedurally generated. Is there a general guideline or all randomized?
Pity, I'd seen the thumbnail but the graphics don't live up to that at all!

I'll pass on this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXYjdGmhD_Y
Post edited October 21, 2015 by Painted_Doll
Regional pricing, nope.
Regional pricing on indies, double nope.
Maybe during a sale.
high rated
Zoidberg: I was quite happy seeing this released here... then I saw the regional pricing... :/

Or you could, you know, just not play it.
Aaand Steam is having problem releasing it! ;-p
Looks like Words for Evil:
http://wordsforevil.com/

Wonder if the same fella's involved.
Instabuy! This looks awesome. Love art style.
Comments like this:

"Steam is ♥♥♥♥ed up today....GTA V is not working anymore and now the Releases have delays"

..is the reason to why DRM-Free is the way to go. ;)
Post edited October 21, 2015 by Vythonaut