It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New planet, new challenges.

<span class="bold">Jupiter's Forge Expansion Pack</span>, which challenges you to establish a profitable colony atop the planet's volatile moon, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.

With Mars tamed, corporations now venture into Jupiter's volcanic moon Io, looking to profit off its precious resources. Surely the hostile conditions, the complete absence of water, or the fierce competition between the two new factions won't discourage a resourceful businessman like yourself, yes?

Watch the trailer.
Post edited May 18, 2017 by maladr0Id
Did they ever fix the lobbies for this game? Can't really justify buying any DLCs for this game until some promises are delivered on.
Post edited May 18, 2017 by tremere110
tremere110: Did they ever fix the lobbies for this game? Can't really justify buying any DLCs for this game until some promises are delivered on.
Judging by the gamecard note, they haven't fixed it. It still says:
Please note: The GOG version of Offworld Trading Company does not support custom lobbies and multiplayer is ranked only. The GOG Galaxy client is required to access multiplayer.
Stardock's DLC Thursday ?
No more Mars? Nice! Coming soon:

☆ Ganymede LLC DLC
☆ Europa Frozen Ventures DLC
☆ Callisto: The Crater Chronicles DLC

Thankfully it isn't a Paradox game; Jupiter has way too many moons available... :P

ps. They give nice names to their DLC/expansions, i'll give them that.
Post edited May 18, 2017 by Vythonaut
I'll bide my time until all of them are united into one game collection.
Still no multiplayer but the ranked one? This must be one of the few games I regret having bought "early".
Will wait to see if the dlc gets consolidated, or if more is incoming.
So maybe later.
tremere110: Did they ever fix the lobbies for this game? Can't really justify buying any DLCs for this game until some promises are delivered on.
The lobbies for this game are made by gog. Gog thought before release that nobody will play the multiplayer so they only provided ranked. After the backlash after release they promised to implement skirmish lobbies. Nothing has happened since then.
Post edited May 19, 2017 by Matruchus
jorlin: I'll bide my time until all of them are united into one game collection.
Yep. Me too
Glad to see this DLC, it's a good way to mix up the game and give it a good twist. The whole series is amazing.
jorlin: I'll bide my time until all of them are united into one game collection.
Seeing the number of moons on Jupiter and the number of other "unused" planets and dwarf planets in the solar system this may take a while. And nobody said the DLCs are limited to the Solar system. :P
eiii: Seeing the number of moons on Jupiter and the number of other "unused" planets and dwarf planets in the solar system this may take a while. And nobody said the DLCs are limited to the Solar system. :P
nobody said the other way either. I'm regretting not spending $60 more when I could and buy all the DLC in one go. Even when all the DLC comes out, I do NOT see them lowering the price for everything (in a bundle) below $100 for a while to make founder's happy.
I have both Steam and GOG versions with all DLCs . I don't know what's happened but , I downloaded all files at least three times . And installed multiple times . But it seems GOG version is completely messed up . I can't see many of the factions on GOG version while in skirmish . But there is no problem with Steam version . Please fix it .

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/223049463621484545/315428584221310976/penrosediadem.png
Post edited May 20, 2017 by Skysect