It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Become a recruit of Kindred Aerospace – one of the best interstellar space exploration companies – and determine if the planet ARY-26 planet is fit for humans. Journey to the Savage Planet is now available on GOG.COM and enjoys a 40% discount until 11th February 2021, 5 PM UTC. Set off on a fascinating journey thanks to an action-adventure game where you'll get a chance to utilize many tools along with a slick 3D printer that can turn space trash into useful items.

Want to bring even more fun to the exploring of an alien habitat? Journey to the Savage Planet: Hot Garbage DLC is also available 40% off on GOG.COM until 11th February 2021, 5 PM UTC. During that time if you buy Journey to the Savage Planet base game and its DLC together, you’ll receive an additional 10% discount on both titles.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
aaaaand... bought!
fortune_p_dawg: aaaaand... bought!
+1
Instabought and downloaded.

Thanks GOG and 505 Games!
*signs up* So when will I get my most-expendable-employee-of-the-month award? ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mJ5Y-AacTM

Hmm . I don't know . Looks like a boring game for me .
@GOG: Is it intended that the DLC has no discount? It's 40% off on Steam. Do we get the Deluxe Edition as well?

Edit: And it's fixed. Thanks!!!
Edit 2: Adding game and DLC to the cart gives you 46% discount. :)
Post edited January 28, 2021 by Hustlefan
Hustlefan: @GOG: Is it intended that the DLC has no discount? It's 40% off on Steam. Do we get the Deluxe Edition as well?
DLC now has 40% discount.
Is it good? Because there is not a single comment/review.
op-si: Is it good? Because there is not a single comment/review.
it is very good. It is basically a 3D metroidvania, so a lot of exploring and unlocking upgrades to get equipment that can take you through to new areas and give you new abilities. The combat is not to hard (or easy), and the lanscape is generally interesting and while there is a lot of exploring I never felt I was stuck or lost.

The gear you need to have to is easy enough to get when you unlock them (need only matrail to buy at the game), but to get upgrade and more intersting upgrades that makes your life easier, you need to explore and find hidden orbs which you need to use to buy them with. There are many hidden orbs, some are easy so are not so easy to find.

The enemies are 'fun', though there could maybe have been more diversity. They are often just variations of the same species. I really liked the graphical style, which fits inn with the overall tone of the game, and it can be sumed up as "silly". Often humor in games tend to go wrong, but I felt that in this game it hit a sweet spot. It is not the same type of humor as in Portal,it is more crude and not as clever, but i think it works in a similar way. It is never too much, it iscontained at the times you are discovering something new, or there is a break in the gameplay, so it never interfers.

Overall, I liked it very much, and for me it is among the best games of 2020. Highely recomended.
GOG.com:
Given that there are only two genre tags on the game page currently, you might as well add "FPP". (Or, perhaps, "sci-fi". Of course, it would be great if you didn't have the excessively restrictive three-genre-tag limit in the first place....)
high rated
Without galaxy I get this message at startup:
"Failed to login to gog online services. Continuing may mean playing without access to purchased add-ons."
So is this a new contender for drm-ed games on GOG or what?
Attachments:
message.jpg (106 Kb)
Post edited January 29, 2021 by russellskanne
Looks interesting. Wishlisted. Might buy hmmmm
russellskanne: Without galaxy I get this message at startup:
"Failed to login to gog online services. Continuing may mean playing without access to purchased add-ons."
"GOG ONLINE SERVICES", sounds delicious. Having something new in the pipeline? ;-)
high rated
russellskanne: Without galaxy I get this message at startup:
Just tried playing it offline and I still had access to the Hot Garbage DLC, Multi player was greyed out so it just looks like you need Galaxy for the online multi player component.