It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mercs don't die in their beds.

Jagged Alliance: Rage! is now available DRM-free. Get it 10% off until February 14th, 4pm UTC.

Welcome to the jungle, we got fun and blades.
Guide a hardened group of special operatives as they take a whole island apart in order to eliminate a dangerous drug lord. Turn-based tactical takedowns with uniquely skilled characters, narcotics that can be used against your enemies, and plenty of unsavory heroics.

Note: Due to technical reasons, the game does not support online play on GOG.COM. To compensate for it, its base price is set 15% lower than on other digital stores.
Isn't this game named for the emotion it caused in old Jagged Alliance fans?
This is no Jagged Alliance !

Personally i could not give two shits about Grimoire but then you turn around and do this, how about quality control ? ever heard the word.
Post edited February 07, 2019 by ChrisGamer300
Welp, not wanting to bother including multiplayer via Galaxy is a technical reason now is it?

Note: Due to technical reasons, the game does not support online play on GOG.COM. To compensate for that, its base price is set 15% lower than on other digital stores.
Due to insufficient information about the naming of the other shops, i think at least steam is within the list.

So,

GOG base price: 19.25$
Steam base price: 19.99$

difference: 0.74$....

doesn't look like 15% to me?

edit: Typo with currency
Post edited February 07, 2019 by essex20
So you release this awful mess, but not Back In Action or Crossfire (both of which are actually really solid games, though not traditional JA games)?!

Edit: at least it looks like you got the pricing right in the UK
Post edited February 07, 2019 by Sachys
is this game good?
XYCat: is this game good?
Take Jagged Alliance. Take everything about it that made it awesome and unique out. Now you have Jagged Alliance Rage.

In a word, no.

Note: Due to technical reasons, the game does not support online play on GOG.COM. To compensate for that, its base price is set 15% lower than on other digital stores.
essex20: Due to insufficient information about the naming of the other shops, i think at least steam is within the list.

So,

GOG base price: 19.25$
Steam base price: 19.99$

difference: 0.74$....

doesn't look like 15% to me?

edit: Typo with currency
It's $ 16.99 here
Nice "curation" we got here, this game is garbage.

Question, what was the thought process that allowed this game to be released here?
omega64: Welp, not wanting to bother including multiplayer via Galaxy is a technical reason now is it?
Nah... With all my addiction to GOG, I also do not want to mess with Galaxy.

Anyway, the game is awful.
Well, considering the effect this had on JA fans, the title seems very appropriate! :P
Wait...

Cliffhanger makes games thst aren't online only so they can shut down the servers and leave people with broken games sitting in their library?

Even if this looked like the perfect Jagged Alliance inheritor, which it dies not, not even beimg on GOG would be enough to keep me from beimg very suspicious of anythimg they sell after Boston Lockdown.
Hm,
Steam base price: 16.99 Euros
GoG base price: 16.99 Euros

Nope, no 15% off of the base price here on GoG!
Wow I can't believe this game got to be on here. For anyone considering this, especially due to the name Jagged Alliance do be careful and look at reviews/ lets plays before taking the plunge.