It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mercs don't die in their beds.

Jagged Alliance: Rage! is now available DRM-free. Get it 10% off until February 14th, 4pm UTC.

Welcome to the jungle, we got fun and blades.
Guide a hardened group of special operatives as they take a whole island apart in order to eliminate a dangerous drug lord. Turn-based tactical takedowns with uniquely skilled characters, narcotics that can be used against your enemies, and plenty of unsavory heroics.

Note: Due to technical reasons, the game does not support online play on GOG.COM. To compensate for it, its base price is set 15% lower than on other digital stores.
darktjm: Wow. Plenty of hatred here. Could one of you naysayers actually post a review that has content? "It sucks" is not content, by the way. Neither is "it's crap, and gog should've gotten a different new game for today". Also, I don't care if the characters or story are in any way related to the first games, just what the gameplay is like.
You won't get much more, I'm afraid.
That reaction is always the same whenever a game gets released, that connects itself to a certain games series by name, but isn't from the same devs as the original games and/or is not just "more of the same" of the original games.
Why this game is here?

Good relations. It is published by a part of the THQ Nordic family.

GOG wants the good THQ Nordic games here, so they sell the bad ones, too.

Simple capitalistic decision in my book (I can live with that if it keeps good THQ games coming here...).
Post edited February 07, 2019 by Anime-BlackWolf
Mr.Mumbles: Cool. Rage is finally on GOG! ... Oh, wait. Wrong game. =P
If it were *that* game I'd be breaking into my Wargroove funds to buy another copy.

Anime-BlackWolf: Why this game is here?

Simple capitalistic decision in my book (I can live with that if it keeps good THQ games coming here...).
I think, with how decent THQ Nordoc usually is, that they know when they have a stinker.

It's like blaming fans when a developer demands their game be an EGS exclusive, they're the publisher who says "Maybe you shouldn't be idiots?" but allows them to dig their owm graves.
Post edited February 07, 2019 by Waldschatten
No classic releases today?
Maxvorstadt: Hm,
Steam base price: 16.99 Euros
GoG base price: 16.99 Euros

Nope, no 15% off of the base price here on GoG!
Not that 15% off is fair, all considering.
Maxvorstadt: Hm,
Steam base price: 16.99 Euros
GoG base price: 16.99 Euros

Nope, no 15% off of the base price here on GoG!
Steam Base Price is 19,99 € - it's just on sale right now making it 16,99€
GOG Base Price is indeed 16,99€
You are partially Fake News!
Loger13: Just need Direct Connect and LAN MP modes. It's allow cross-store MP by the way.
Plokite_Wolf: Completely agree, but tell that to the lazy sheep who just use Steamworks en masse.
Yeah and tell it to all the ****s who think port forwarding is too complicated and therefore every player must be subjugated to mandatory galaxy/steam integration with no other options. Ah well, at least it's convenient for the all the devs who don't mind some having some form of DRM on their online aspect.. and it's convenient for everyone here who weasels out of it by defining "it's online, therefore it's not drm!!11"...

I've gotten bitter these days :(
igrok: No classic releases today?
nope.... many have been released a while ago ... i always check , but i havent found anything i liked, we all know that 3d games and FPP and simulators were sold and developed by the dozens even in the late 80s and 90s....
i skipped all of them, i prefer ja2 games, red alert .... all classic only please no remakes like this new Jagged game which is one of the worst games imo released seems they lost the touch or just wanted to used bad engine's
i really don't like the game ... there are more jagged games also pretty bad ..... even in some paper game magazines they thought the newwer jagged games were pretty meh .....

Well i have seen the game before it was offically released, watched videos, also watched videos of other Ja games ..... i really liked the originals bought the retail back then after playing a demo, also bought the other classics right away on retail the minute came out.
Lateron i noticed GOG and bought the games again cause these games are the favorites of all my games.

Okay what can i say about this game ... (✖﹏✖) they say its JA Deadly games, looks like they are right, i only bought that classic to complet the collection i always found it the only bad game now we have a remake even worse.

Anyway could not believe my eyes when i saw it was released here (✖﹏✖). sorry for telling the truth i could say nothing or write a fake review telling how good the game is, i wont do that so...
check a few reviews on steam dont read the many that give a positive view.... many gamers will give any game a chance , well i am not like that if i dont like a game i tell it, thats a part of the democracy .

GOG.com: Note: Due to technical reasons, the game does not support online play on GOG.COM. To compensate for it, its base price is set 15% lower than on other digital stores.
Artki: Bad move. Choosing to sell a lower quality product cheapens your brand.
I dont care about online play , never do that, at 29.99 i would have bought it IF it were a GOOD game like the classic Ja games i paid 59 to 69 guilders for which was quite alot in the good old days, paid 99 and 79 guilders for fallout 2 and 1, and 60 to 89 for commands games ( per game that is) also 129 guilders for age of empires ( first game) if i like a game i pay for it...
darktjm: Wow. Plenty of hatred here. Could one of you naysayers actually post a review that has content? "It sucks" is not content, by the way. Neither is "it's crap, and gog should've gotten a different new game for today". Also, I don't care if the characters or story are in any way related to the first games, just what the gameplay is like.
Go check Steam (◠‿◠✿)

this link should show them, make sure to check all reviews , you can skip the red ones with the red thumb down
i read the red ones cause they tell exactly how i think about this meh game , well meh is even too much for this piece.

link:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/463170/Jagged_Alliance_Rage/#app_reviews_hash
Post edited February 07, 2019 by gamesfreak64

Good relations are always important, with some luck Chronicles of Zerzura should arrive anytime now, cause the ones that made Black Mirror 2 and 3, are already here, and unless they made a typo, it seems they made Chronicles of Zerzura, so ( rubs hands) Chronicles of Zerzura will arrive very soon now :D remember the good relations :D

Look at this Jagged game : ( awfull aswell) (2012)

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action - Test / Review von GameStar (Gameplay)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UJ307lyRvY

maybe a tip: it looks modern, you have nice rotating buildings options to see if someone is sneaking up and you can see whats coming from behind just like in movies and reallive you can turn 180/ 360 degrees, maybe zooming in and out aswell...
I hope you'll forgive the cynicism, but this shit looks like... shit. Somehow I'm still not used to being asked for money to take shit from anyone.
Mr.Mumbles: Cool. Rage is finally on GOG! ... Oh, wait. Wrong game. =P
Waldschatten: If it were *that* game I'd be breaking into my Wargroove funds to buy another copy.

Waldschatten: I think, with how decent THQ Nordoc usually is, that they know when they have a stinker.

It's like blaming fans when a developer demands their game be an EGS exclusive, they're the publisher who says "Maybe you shouldn't be idiots?" but allows them to dig their owm graves.
about digging stuff .... Black Mirror had a 3d version ✖‿✖ yup popping eyes out

for such a bad game look what system you need, guess its because of the fancy ( awful) 3d engine ?

System Requirements
Windows
Mac OS X
SteamOS + Linux

Minimum:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: Intel Q9650 / AMD Phenom II X4 940
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX660 / Radeon 7870 - 2GB VRAM
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 11 GB available space

Recommended:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: Intel Core i7 3770 3,9 Ghz / AMD FX-8350 4 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX960 / Radeon R9 290 - 4GB VRAM
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 11 GB available space

check attachment: blackmirror.jpg

errors/crash ( steam version) made screenshot of this post with the crash 9 hours ago
pasted the release date of the game to the right to show that the game still crashes ....
Attachments:
LoL-NooBs: I hope you'll forgive the cynicism, but this shit looks like... shit. Somehow I'm still not used to being asked for money to take shit from anyone.
Cynicism is allowed i guess .... don't know if they allow the word shit , you are right, the game is shit, well thats a relieve after i said that .....feeling better lready .... still ,this will take weeks to recover , playing Ja and ja2 to help :D and some Gortky 17 .... real games....

Anyway let's hope the other new Ja games won't show up ... i like niche games , lots of them, the more the better dozens of HOG, and more of the same , spend too many euros on them , way too many.... :D
Well i guess thats it, old games will appear now and then and mostly simulators, fpp, shooting and more 3d like that
or 2 or 4 color games :D.

Currens setup is too old ( years) otherwise i would not even bother to get a new one,but get a new old one that is same old system but recently made so its young in years :D.

Why buy ,spend lots of cash on a fast new computer that runs win 10 spy--- uh operating system , win10 t gets too many updates( thats why it will never be stable) , and phones home like crazy , is too expensive
, and the majority of good games wont work :D, only mickeysofts games ....
Post edited February 07, 2019 by gamesfreak64
Armello DRM-free Edition... we meet again ;).Cheers
Post edited February 07, 2019 by deja65
Sachys: For those interested, the wishlist entries for Back in Action and Crossfire:

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/jagged_alliance_back_in_action
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/jagged_alliance_crossfire

darktjm: I don't care if the characters or story are in any way related to the first games, just what the gameplay is like.
Sachys: By all accounts, its crap.
sighs: what an awfull game , and yes they did it JA has a 3d game (✖╭╮✖)

for gamers that love positive reviews:

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2018/08/16/jagged-alliance-rage-details/
Decent but buggy game. Get it when it's cheaper if you want to check it out.