It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mercs don't die in their beds.

Jagged Alliance: Rage! is now available DRM-free. Get it 10% off until February 14th, 4pm UTC.

Welcome to the jungle, we got fun and blades.
Guide a hardened group of special operatives as they take a whole island apart in order to eliminate a dangerous drug lord. Turn-based tactical takedowns with uniquely skilled characters, narcotics that can be used against your enemies, and plenty of unsavory heroics.

Note: Due to technical reasons, the game does not support online play on GOG.COM. To compensate for it, its base price is set 15% lower than on other digital stores.
I had wishlisted this at first sight but, after reading the comments (and watching the trailer, that looks somewhat lame and dull) I'll get this out of my wishlist... XD
GOG.com: Note: Due to technical reasons, the game does not support online play on GOG.COM. To compensate for it, its base price is set 15% lower than on other digital stores.
Idiot Dev Incapable of Using Steamworks/Galaxy Combo And/Or Own Servers #413950712?
XYCat: is this game good?
Sort of. It's a decsent turn-based stealth with "global" map of the island where you move your squad.

There are two problems though:
1. It has nothing to do with Jagged Alliance beside a few characters.
2. Some nasty bugs that are still haven't been fixed.
Post edited February 07, 2019 by LootHunter
How can this buggy mobile quality mess (which has nothing to do with Jagged Alliance) pass the internal curation system?
this release makes me gassy
GOG.com: Note: Due to technical reasons, the game does not support online play on GOG.COM. To compensate for it, its base price is set 15% lower than on other digital stores.
Bad move. Choosing to sell a lower quality product cheapens your brand.
Maxvorstadt: Hm,
Steam base price: 16.99 Euros
GoG base price: 16.99 Euros

Nope, no 15% off of the base price here on GoG!
in italy is 19.99€ on steam
high rated
At first glance I thought "hm, this looks like a mobile game".

Then I saw the devs named themselves "HandyGames", which - translated from German - means nothing else but "mobile phone games". XD

https://handy-games.com/en/about-us/
Wow. Plenty of hatred here. Could one of you naysayers actually post a review that has content? "It sucks" is not content, by the way. Neither is "it's crap, and gog should've gotten a different new game for today". Also, I don't care if the characters or story are in any way related to the first games, just what the gameplay is like.
For those interested, the wishlist entries for Back in Action and Crossfire:

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/jagged_alliance_back_in_action
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/jagged_alliance_crossfire

darktjm: I don't care if the characters or story are in any way related to the first games, just what the gameplay is like.
By all accounts, its crap.
Post edited February 07, 2019 by Sachys
Cool. Rage is finally on GOG! ... Oh, wait. Wrong game. =P
Well... at least it's not Flashback one.
Plokite_Wolf: Idiot Dev Incapable of Using Steamworks/Galaxy Combo And/Or Own Servers #413950712?
No need for Steamworks servers.
Not need for Galaxy servers.
Not even need for own servers.
No need for any servers at all.
Just need Direct Connect and LAN MP modes. It's allow cross-store MP by the way.
I don't mean to REPLACE Steamworks/Galaxy/whatever. But additionally to existing variants. Lost gamedev technology of DC/LAN MP...
Loger13: Just need Direct Connect and LAN MP modes. It's allow cross-store MP by the way.
Completely agree, but tell that to the lazy sheep who just use Steamworks en masse.
Sachys: By all accounts, its crap.
Sorry, I guess I should've expanded "it sucks" by including all manner of slurs. This is not an informative review. What about it sucks, exactly? Can you give even one concrete example? The only ones I found above are "its story is unrelated to JA" (which I already said doesn't matter) and "it's full of bugs". The latter pretty much describes every modern game release, and if the dev is sufficiently attentive, that may change to "it still has a few bugs, but it's at least playable" some time in the future. In fact, I see praise of Fallout: New Vegas on this site all the time, even though its reputation among non-fans is that it's somehow buggier than the Bethesda games (which I find hard to believe).
Post edited February 07, 2019 by darktjm