It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play a first-person shooter that takes you from East Berlin into a parallel reality, shortly before the end of the Cold War. INDUSTRIA is now available on GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Niggles: 4 hours of gameplay?? (as per game card...)
Yeah, gonna wait for a deep discount on this one-WISHLISTED!
high rated
Just finished it. Felt like an alternate take on a Half Life 2 episode in many ways. (they mentioned Half Life 2 in the credits). Left me wondering about a lot, especially the black and while parts.

4 Hours of gameplay on Normal is about right. Very Atmospheric. As much an intimate story as a shooter.

Definitely stressed my system (i9-9900, RTX 2070) most of the time while playing. I'm guessing it doesn't have the performance patch others mentioned.

Crashed 3 times, and the save slot system could stand improvement.

I didn't know anything about it going in, and didn't realize the dev team was so small - just 2 guys for a lot of it. Having worked on a few big AAA titles, that changes my view on it from unsure to glad I played it.
Post edited October 02, 2021 by SpacemanSpiffed
Looks interesting. ^_^
The game looks interesting. But unfortunately it's yet another release without a Linux version.
SpacemanSpiffed: I didn't know anything about it going in, and didn't realize the dev team was so small - just 2 guys for a lot of it. Having worked on a few big AAA titles, that changes my view on it from unsure to glad I played it.
Thanks for your impressions.
20 bucks doesn't seem too bad considering that it sounds like the very small team really put a lot of effort into this. So I'm gonna take a chance and buy it to support them. But I think I'll wait a bit before I play it to give them time to patch it up a bit.
GilesHabibula: Thanks for your impressions.
20 bucks doesn't seem too bad considering that it sounds like the very small team really put a lot of effort into this. So I'm gonna take a chance and buy it to support them. But I think I'll wait a bit before I play it to give them time to patch it up a bit.
Yeah, hopefully the perf patch that was released to Steam makes it here quickly. DX12 rendering had some glitches on one of my runs.

I think the biggest factor is how much you would enjoy something in the vein of a Half Life 2 Episode. The inspiration really shows, while at the same time being it's own thing. I really enjoyed those and their style of FPS play.