It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play a first-person shooter that takes you from East Berlin into a parallel reality, shortly before the end of the Cold War. INDUSTRIA is now available on GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Intriguing, going to pick up and take it for a spin later today.
This game looks so good... and bought!
Looks cool. Wishlisting.
Quick question for GOG or the devs: When Industria was released yesterday on Steam and the EGS, the game quickly received a performance patch.

Can we assume that the GOG version already comes with that performance patch or is this the original release build from yesterday?
Post edited October 01, 2021 by Exsurgent
4 hours of gameplay?? (as per game card...)
Niggles: 4 hours of gameplay?? (as per game card...)
play it on hard mode and you will double the time :)
Yep, they were open about it on Twitter. I've played half-the game on steam and it's pretty good! Very good art direction, voice acting is top notch, the gunplay is solid and chunky and the story is promising some cool concepts

GOG mentioned David Lynch style stuff...i don't get that from the game part like 15 seconds? so beware if you're buying it expecting some kinda abstract experience lol
Post edited October 01, 2021 by Linko64
At least its not about Zombies
and shooting robots etc is a nice change of pace instead of shooting (insert type here) other studios are doing.
low rated
parallel reality stuff is pretty cool.

not my thing, strictly speaking because it's a shooter, but good luck to the developers. :)

---

it would be much appreciated if a kind soul would drop by into the game's forum and just let folks know what the drm status of this game is. thank you.

[i expect it to be drm-free, buuuttttt.]
Linko64: Yep, they were open about it on Twitter. I've played half-the game on steam and it's pretty good! Very good art direction, voice acting is top notch, the gunplay is solid and chunky and the story is promising some cool concepts

GOG mentioned David Lynch style stuff...i don't get that from the game part like 15 seconds? so beware if you're buying it expecting some kinda abstract experience lol
8GB for 4 hours? Hmmm....
Might be good but considering all unpleasant surprises regarding GOGs neglect of the offline installers, I'll postpone my purchase until I know there won't be a problem.
Linko64: Yep, they were open about it on Twitter. I've played half-the game on steam and it's pretty good! Very good art direction, voice acting is top notch, the gunplay is solid and chunky and the story is promising some cool concepts

richlind33: 8GB for 4 hours? Hmmm....
Not gonna hate too much on 8 gig given what the game is, it's not a pixel art indie title or based on some older engine. Unreal 4 is pretty bigish by default

FYI the four hour mark is if you play pretty fast, I'm on hardcore and reading all the notes I find as well as just exploring levels, my streams tend to last 3 hours and I'm only half way through the game, so hopefully that gives some context time wise
Post edited October 01, 2021 by Linko64
richlind33: 8GB for 4 hours? Hmmm....
Linko64: Not gonna hate too much on 8 gig given what the game is, it's not a pixel art indie title or based on some older engine. Unreal 4 is pretty bigish by default

FYI the four hour mark is if you play pretty fast, I'm on hardcore and reading all the notes I find as well as just exploring levels, my streams tend to last 3 hours and I'm only half way through the game, so hopefully that gives some context time wise
It looks really good. Just wish there was more meat on the bones.
Just wanted to let you guys know since Industria has released, I was a tester to give feedback for the small dev team that worked on the game and my name is in the credits (MercyTheDevil). Mind you it has its rough spots here and there and the RTX implementation could still use more work and optimization but the devs are vary aware of this and are going to try their best hopefully with upcoming patches.

It's quite short too so it doesn't overstay it's welcome. I really hope they end up doing a sequel in the future so they can expand the story even further. It leaves you with a feeling of wanting more. Discord server is here too in case people want to say hi and want to know the community. https://discord.com/invite/KbeU2k2
Post edited October 01, 2021 by Nostalgiaheavy101