It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Out of the frying pan and into the crossfire.

Holy Potatoes: A Spy Story?! is now available DRM-free.

Manage an agency of hard-boiled potato super spies, plan their missions, genetically enhance them and fight crime worldwide.
*pop*
GOG.com: Out of the frying pan and into the crossfire.

Holy Potatoes: A Spy Story?! is now available DRM-free, 15% off until November 21st, 5pm UTC.

Manage an agency of hard-boiled potato super spies, plan their missions, genetically enhance them and fight crime worldwide.
15% off discount?
GOG.com: Out of the frying pan and into the crossfire.

Holy Potatoes: A Spy Story?! is now available DRM-free, 15% off until November 21st, 5pm UTC.

RWarehall: 15% off discount?
Ooops, that's on me. There is no discount for it, newspost has been fixed.
So... did anybody check if the game connects to RedShell's servers again? Or is it a different brand of spyware this time?
Lukaszmik: So... did anybody check if the game connects to RedShell's servers again? Or is it a different brand of spyware this time?
connect to RedShell's servers ? (✖╭╮✖)
Maybe its a unity game and maybe it only sends some gaming statistics (◠‿◠) ?
maladr0Id: Ooops, that's on me. There is no discount for it, newspost has been fixed.
Refresh page 3 times but no % off like with Tsioque , no % off either unless the new layout does not show the x % off anylonger ( which i rather liked this way it was easy to see how many % off)

update: Tsioque is fixed now thanks :D

Holy potatoes has no % off.... FIXED :D
attachment removed
Post edited November 07, 2018 by gamesfreak64
Regional pricing for Brazil, on Steam, is R$ 27,99. On GOG it's R$ 9,99 (a LOT cheaper). I think it's wrong, GOG...
gamesfreak64: only sends ... statistics
Holy Potatoes: A Spy Reality.
Post edited November 07, 2018 by AlienMind
Wolfox: Regional pricing for Brazil, on Steam, is R$ 27,99. On GOG it's R$ 9,99 (a LOT cheaper). I think it's wrong, GOG...
Since they fixed this, they could also fix regional pricing Myst III and IV. It's R$ 60 each here, but R$28,99 on Steam...
Wolfox: Regional pricing for Brazil, on Steam, is R$ 27,99. On GOG it's R$ 9,99 (a LOT cheaper). I think it's wrong, GOG...
Glaucos: Since they fixed this, they could also fix regional pricing Myst III and IV. It's R$ 60 each here, but R$28,99 on Steam...
That's also fixed.
Glaucos: Since they fixed this, they could also fix regional pricing Myst III and IV. It's R$ 60 each here, but R$28,99 on Steam...
JudasIscariot: That's also fixed.
Great! Thank you, Judas!
gamesfreak64: connect to RedShell's servers ? (✖╭╮✖)
I guess you missed out on the whole "buy a game, get spyware free!" campaign...

https://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/8pud8b/psa_red_shell_spyware_holy_potatoes_were_in_space/

Put quite a few development studios on my black list. Anybody thinking that a purchase of their title gives them full access rights to my computer, without so much as a courtesy "hey, I'm data-mining you lulz!" can go get their profit elsewhere.
gamesfreak64: connect to RedShell's servers ? (✖╭╮✖)
Lukaszmik: I guess you missed out on the whole "buy a game, get spyware free!" campaign...

https://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/8pud8b/psa_red_shell_spyware_holy_potatoes_were_in_space/

Put quite a few development studios on my black list. Anybody thinking that a purchase of their title gives them full access rights to my computer, without so much as a courtesy "hey, I'm data-mining you lulz!" can go get their profit elsewhere.
But arent all Govts doing the same? spying on the people without asking because its done for security :D?
Anyway, Dutch govt also spy the heck out the people, they already did that in the past but after the last referendum which they didnt listen to ( but what else is new? they never listen) they will spy even more without asking any people for their consent (?╭╮ ?)
Post edited November 09, 2018 by gamesfreak64
maladr0Id: Ooops, that's on me. There is no discount for it, newspost has been fixed.
Steam has a 15% loyalty discount for anyone who owns one of the previous games. Just throwing it out there.
gamesfreak64: But arent all Govts doing the same?
Are you genuinely comparing governments, a social construct that, at least theoretically, has to adhere to some demands of general public and offer some degree of protection from threats with profit-driven corporate entities that have a long history of doing anything, legal or not, to get more money at the expense of everything?

Because I'm baffled how you thought "but the governments do it" is any kind of an argument in favor of allowing corporates to encroach even more on what remains on our privacy.

Good thing I'm not going to be around when society gets to pay for this kind of attitude. Have fun with that, heh.