It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Let's turn the page.

Visual Novels have arrived on GOG.com! Our first selection includes acclaimed games, revered for their intricate artwork and stimulating stories, up to 66% off until May 29, 1pm UTC.

Higurashi When They Cry Chapters 1-5 (25% off): Spawning a popular anime and manga series, Higurashi is a "sound novel", where meticulously designed audio plays a crucial part in these unique stories. Chapters 1-5 are available today, with Chapter 6 slated for release in the near future.

fault (50% off): Sometimes it takes a healthy dose of pulp sci-fi and a dash of fantasy to weave a powerful cinematic story about the human condition. These two episodes of the ongoing series star the perky princess Selphine and her sarcastic guardian Ritona, as they desperately try to make their way back to their homeland.

Sunrider series (66% off): An alternate universe, intergalactic strife, mech combat, high school, and love all around. Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius (free!), Liberation Day, and Sunrider Academy are a beloved and unique mix of strategy, romance, and visual novel. De-censor patch optional, but come on.

eden* (66% off): Stock up on tissues. This critically-acclaimed love story on a dying planet is a real tear-jerker told with stunning cinematic flair. Humanity is about to be wiped out by a red star but this story is destined to stick around for much longer.
high rated
Thank you for listening and making VN games available on GOG finally :)
high rated
Thank You A LOT !!!
I already own them all on Mangagamer and Steam but I bought some titles again just to support the cause ^^
high rated
Thanks GOG, Welcome MangaGamer & Sekai Project ^^
high rated
We need 'winterwolves' novel games as well! :)
high rated
Nice releases !

Too bad I got them already. Well, except from Higurashi, so I might let myself tempted, to support the cause.
high rated
Awesome, thanks GOG & MangaGamer!
high rated
De-censor patch optional lol
low rated
S-H-U-D-D-E-R...
high rated
YES!!! Thank you, GOG.
high rated
Yippie thanks guys :)
It's a "waifu" overload on gog today. :P

It will be interesting to see how well these do on gog sales wise with the whole Steam and VN thing going on.

Seeing as how we just got a bunch of visual novels/dating sims, I have a request, and that's Dream Daddy. Vote below...

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/dream_daddy
Post edited May 22, 2018 by Lucian_Galca
high rated
Yaay thanks! :D

Good VNs are welcome :3
high rated
I really don't have an opinion on these releases, but I am looking forward to sitting back all day and watching people either dance or go ballistic over it. :P
high rated
And in one day, all sins of GOG was forgiven and forgotten
Because the people had gotten what the people wanted
Waifus