It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Brothers of the Watch, assemble!

Heroes of Hammerwatch is now available, 20% off until March 8, 9PM UTC.
Set in the same pixelated fantasy universe as Hammerwatch, this is a rogue-lite action-adventure meant to be enjoyed both solo and with friends. Your hero's progress is persistent, so choose your class wisely among the 7 diverse ones available, and get ready for a real challenge with procedurally generated levels that will keep you guessing and secrets lurking around each corner.

The game supports cross-play between GOG Galaxy and Steam.
Just a heads up, the link is currently pointing to Zwei: The Arges Adventure
Post edited March 01, 2018 by animegramma
Looks like the Linux version has been misplaced. I really have to wait for tomorrow don't I? sigh
https://www.gog.com/game/heroes_of_hammerwatch
I'm hoping the Linux version is only delayed. I loved the original Hammerwatch so much...
Heroes of Hammerwatch also isn't showing up on my wishlist even though it is wishlisted.

"There's a bug in the electrical system"
I thought there would be a Linux version too.

Wishlisted for now.
Ahaha, was confused for a second there - clicking the link to Heroes of Hammerwatch with a certain mindset but saw something whimsical instead.
There's also supposed to be a Mac version in the works. We'll see.
I think I want this but will first need to read up on the Rogue-y aspects of the game.
low rated
GOG.com: Set in the same pixelated fantasy universe
GOG.com: this is a rogue-lite
GOG.com: with procedurally generated levels
Ok then.
Post edited March 01, 2018 by Breja
There goes my evening. Dev responds on Steam about lack of Linux version on GOG (source):

Sorry, their Galaxy system and SDK doesn't support Linux so in the end it seems like its not coming on GOG until we get that sorted
Post edited March 01, 2018 by Ganni1987
More Hammerwatch! \o/
MattNo5ss: I'm hoping the Linux version is only delayed. I loved the original Hammerwatch so much...
vanchann: I thought there would be a Linux version too.

Wishlisted for now.
Heroes of Hammerwatch Linux version is not coming to gog cause of missing Galaxy support and lack of SDK support from gogs side.

Source: http://steamcommunity.com/app/677120/discussions/0/1694914735997463404/
Post edited March 01, 2018 by Matruchus
high rated
Ganni1987:
Matruchus:
Thanks for the info. We have a statement at least.
And it's that Galaxy thing again. :-(

EDIT: Game has been removed from my wishlist, since I don't want to support Galaxy and its prioritization by any means.
Post edited March 02, 2018 by vanchann