It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Through a sea of secrets.

<span class="bold">Herald: An Interactive Period Drama - Book I &amp; II</span>, a choice-driven adventure set in the 19th century, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com!

It's no secret that the colonial times were a period of inequality and deep-seated prejudice. But the purpose of the Herald's fateful voyage? Now that's a very well-kept secret, one which Devan, a steward of mixed heritage, will have to uncover by chatting with the passengers and carefully exploring the ship.

<span class="bold">Book I &amp; II</span> form the basis of this branching story. Each Book has its own narrative arc and the two remaining Books will arrive as episodic content at a later date.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/BmhM1tqTqyc
Post edited February 23, 2017 by maladr0Id
low rated
i went to school with a guy named herald back in high school. he was a douche and told the principal on my and my girlfriend for smoking pot behind the dumpster of the school building so i got suspended. i then went home and ate a pepper.
So, 10€ for half a game of 4 hours...

It starts out interesting but I'm not sure it's worth it. Better wait for the full version...
Swing, miss.
ummmmmm

this game looks pretty bad

and all of the characters look the same with different hair or pigmentation
A period drama? Gross!
GOG.com: Book I & II are available as the base game and contain about 4 hours of gameplay. Book III and IV will be released at a later date as purchasable DLC.
I guess that's one way to circumvent the somewhat unpopular In Dev/Early Access badge.
And here comes another interesting looking point & click adventure.
Thank you.
I'm looking forward to the full release - wishlisted for now.
So is this a drama about the "red sea" or what? o.O
fortune_p_dawg: i then went home and ate a pepper.
Then sharted so hard you blew through the roof and into space?
Impaler26: So is this a drama about the "red sea" or what? o.O
Drama about PMS.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
low rated
fortune_p_dawg: i then went home and ate a pepper.
tfishell: Then sharted so hard you blew through the roof and into space?
god i wish. can you imagine how satisfying that would be?
Already wishlisted, nice to see it's not just Telltale that make this type of games.
high rated
GOG.com: <span class="bold">Book I &amp; II</span> form the basis of the story. The two remaining Books will arrive as purchasable DLC and conclude Devan's journey.
So, story is now sold as DLC? The heck?
high rated
Zoidberg: So, 10€ for half a game of 4 hours...

It starts out interesting but I'm not sure it's worth it. Better wait for the full version...
Wispfire dev here!
Let us know what you think! We love to take player feedback into account during the development of Book III and IV.