It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hedon is now available DRM-free. Get it 25% off until November 6th, 2pm UTC.

Update: Those of you who already own Hedon on Steam, can now redeem DRM-free copy via GOG Connect</span>. Offer is valid until November 12th, 2pm UTC.

Hedon is an experimental mix of classic and modern action game design running on the GZDoom Engine and bearing bits of inspiration from titles such as Hexen, Unreal or Arx Fatalis.
Thanks for bringing this game on GOG. I've read many good feedbacks about it.
I remember seeing this game on gmanlives a while back and wished it was released on GOG. Thank you for bringing it here. Bought.
Does it use an all-software renderer or OpenGL3 one if video card supports it?
Ooh, I'll have to see if I can get this running on GZdoom for the Pandora.
high rated
i_ni: Does it use an all-software renderer or OpenGL3 one if video card supports it?
It uses Vulkan renderer, you're going to need a graphic card capable of OpenGL 4.0 or newer.
i_ni: Does it use an all-software renderer or OpenGL3 one if video card supports it?
Zan_HedonDev: It uses Vulkan renderer, you're going to need a graphic card capable of OpenGL 4.0 or newer.
Thanks!

Wouldn't a decent 10 yo CPU be able to handle the scene even at 4K?
Speaking of which (please, excuse my curiosity), what's the max resolution supported and polygons(triangles?) per frame?
Zan_HedonDev: It uses Vulkan renderer, you're going to need a graphic card capable of OpenGL 4.0 or newer.
i_ni: Thanks!

Wouldn't a decent 10 yo CPU be able to handle the scene even at 4K?
Speaking of which (please, excuse my curiosity), what's the max resolution supported and polygons(triangles?) per frame?
Could work but I don't guarantee 60 fps in all areas. It does support 4K resolution, but I'm not sure about how many polygons per frame. I'm not too savvy with GPU stuff honestly.
Bought it as soon as I saw that you can squish an enemy with an elevator! That´s literally the only thing I live for!!!
Speaking of which (please, excuse my curiosity), what's the max resolution supported
GZDoom can run at 4k. As for OpenGL 3.0, if GZDoom doesn't work, then there's the option of LZDoom (the older, lighter weight version that should be more compatible with older hardware):-
https://zdoom.org/downloads
@Zan_HedonDev

I can't find the message scaling option under the "HUD options" in the current version. Has it been removed? I need to make the text bigger as it's very tiny on my 1440p resolution and my old boomer eyes ain't that good anymore. XD
Berzerk2002: @Zan_HedonDev

I can't find the message scaling option under the "HUD options" in the current version. Has it been removed? I need to make the text bigger as it's very tiny on my 1440p resolution and my old boomer eyes ain't that good anymore. XD
Can you send me a screenshot while reading a parchment so I can see how small it is? The scaling is now automatic, so it should pick the best scale for your resolution.
Zan_HedonDev: Can you send me a screenshot while reading a parchment so I can see how small it is? The scaling is now automatic, so it should pick the best scale for your resolution.
Sure I can. Here you go.
Attachments:
high rated
Zan_HedonDev: Can you send me a screenshot while reading a parchment so I can see how small it is? The scaling is now automatic, so it should pick the best scale for your resolution.
Berzerk2002: Sure I can. Here you go.
Ah, drat, looks like we have a bug.

Open console and type
con_scaletext 3
Zan_HedonDev: Open console and type
con_scaletext 3
Yup that worked. But I think I'll go with "con_scaletext 2". Looks even better imo.
Attachments:
Does this supports xinput controls or just dinput?