It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Join Flint, who is doing his best to keep his grandma's park up and running and make it a place for the campers to enjoy. Haven Park is now available on GOG.COM along with a 15% discount that will last until 12th August 2021, 10 AM UTC!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Seems like a nice game, but too short (2-4 hours, they say) for me to buy at this price.
i sense very strong A Short Hike vibes, which is a great recommendation.
I've just bought it because the game page says there's a Linux version, but there's no Linux (or Mac) download. I hope it's going to be added soon.
Cute.

Wishlisted for now.
Post edited August 05, 2021 by ShadowWulfe
This was an instant buy for me - as I like "A Short Hike":
* https://www.gog.com/game/a_short_hike
(and it should be similar to "Animal Crossing", too, which is not available for Lin/Win/Mac - unfortunately).

After purchasing it I started a Changelog:
* https://www.gog.com/forum/haven_park/changelog

And was astonished that more then 3 hours after the official announcement only the Windows version
is on the GOG Offline Installer ... Mac and Linux are absent right now.
And as there is no GOG Galaxy Client on GOG, there is no possibility to get the game for this OS right now.
But one can take the money, as I have experienced.

What's up there - even if this is put by hand (cough!) - this has to be 1st priority - BEFORE the announcement happens.
I made a support call - without any reaction - and currently the product page no longer gives
OS support only for Windows - while Steam has GNU/Linux and Mac version on their product page.
After having asked several times the last weeks for a refund due to totally broken GNU/Linux
games - now I seem to have to ask for a refund as GOG does everything wrong ...
This is really impressive - in a negative sense.
For me GOG seems to be the wrong place to look for games.
This is just sad - but really is clear that GNU/Linux get less support by GOG every month ...
There's no mention of Mac/Linux anywhere on GOG currently, but yeah if the Mac version was here I'd get it.
It seems that this time it is just bad communication.
I reached out to the publisher who informed me (and I said in my 1st mail I will put it on GOG forum) that
there is a problem with the build - and they are working to get the fix out - hoping for getting it out tomorrow morning
(central European time) ...
But maybe this quick built may not be perfect ... seems to be a plugin problem ... so we should just wait and see.

To GOG: Why is it on gamers to get info - this should be the responsibility of GOG - and withdrawing
the support for other platforms is just heating things up without any reason.
And maybe you should look at your plugin. ;)
Lessons learnt is urgent - really!

And please, don't make tests to delay the game getting available - let people do it who know how
to test a release - and put the completely broken games from your web page - just look at games
I asked to get a refund - all still available on GNU/Linux. Not reproducible by GOG - yes, clealy ...
This is not nice - really!
Post edited August 05, 2021 by JMB9
JMB9: To GOG: Why is it on gamers to get info - this should be the responsibility of GOG - and withdrawing
the support for other platforms is just heating things up without any reason.
True...I remember when Hellpoint was released here, there was an issue with the Mac version, but they didn't delete all mention of it, they put up a notice saying it would be available later (which it was). So GOG was capable of doing the sensible thing at one time....
Mac version is listed now, so I bought it...no offline installer, at least not yet. Almost there GOG, you can do it!
musteriuz: Seems like a nice game, but too short (2-4 hours, they say) for me to buy at this price.
It depends on your playstyle. I played moderately efficient and did some exploring but didn't stress, and I reached the last camp after around 7 hours, maybe 8, and I still have a few quests left to finish :)

It's a nice relaxing game with pleasant colours :)
musteriuz: Seems like a nice game, but too short (2-4 hours, they say) for me to buy at this price.
Uilos: It depends on your playstyle. I played moderately efficient and did some exploring but didn't stress, and I reached the last camp after around 7 hours, maybe 8, and I still have a few quests left to finish :)

It's a nice relaxing game with pleasant colours :)
Thanks for that.