It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Serve customers and maintain the restaurant alone on the overnight. But be careful; things fall apart if you mess up! Happy's Humble Burger Farm is now available on GOG.COM with a 10% discount lasting until 10th December 2021, 6 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Holy cow!, flipping burgers, forum pop!.
There's something really creepy about a cow selling burgers. Yeah, I know, not quite as creepy as a cow selling itself like at Milliways, but still.
Ah yes, modern trailer, designed to annoy tf out of you.
Post edited December 03, 2021 by Swissy88
None of the 11 soundtrack albums, nor the artbook, are available here. Great.
Scythe Dev Team's Northbury Grove series is free and on itch.io:

https://scythedevteam.com/our-games-1
DarkBattler: None of the 11 soundtrack albums, nor the artbook, are available here. Great.
Huh, I wonder why that is. Shoulda just brought the entire ~$14 bundle here.
Post edited December 03, 2021 by tfishell
tfishell: Scythe Dev Team's Northbury Grove series is free and on itch.io:

DarkBattler: None of the 11 soundtrack albums, nor the artbook, are available here. Great.
tfishell: Huh, I wonder why that is. Shoulda just brought the entire ~$14 bundle here.
A few years ago there was a huge shitstorm against tinyBuild because they didn't release almost any of their extras on GOG and generally had a lot of neglected titles on GOG. I guess they didn't learn anything.
TinyBuild? No thanks, get out of here with that shitty, lazy and ultimately incomplete-on-gog garbage.
tfishell: Scythe Dev Team's Northbury Grove series is free and on itch.io:

Huh, I wonder why that is. Shoulda just brought the entire ~$14 bundle here.
Alexim: A few years ago there was a huge shitstorm against tinyBuild because they didn't release almost any of their extras on GOG and generally had a lot of neglected titles on GOG. I guess they didn't learn anything.
Is there good reason as why developers do this? I understand it happening on consoles, but should not be issue on PC.
Holly Cow!
When I saw the title with the cow from the main GOG page I thought it was gonna be another cutesy, family friendly game, heheh.

More Manson Family-friendly....
Post edited December 04, 2021 by allope
Can't say this looks like something I'd want an artbook of. Still, if the game is here, so should the extras.
Thank you GOG & Scythe Dev Team! Wonderful to see this here.
Whooaaa, how do they manage to read my mind and make a game out of it? Thanks, Gog! Sometimes it seems, that you bring these weird, surreal games just for me :)
I watched the trailer for this and I haven't had a trip like that since I went to the Marilyn Manson and Nine Inch Nails shows back in the '90s.