It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Endure and escape three unforgettable nightmares in a brand new psychedelic horror adventure from the creators of Botanicula. Happy Game is now available on GOG.COM along with a 13% discount that will be valid until 4th November 2021, 2 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
It seems as happy as Funny Games was funny.
DarkBattler: It seems as happy as Funny Games was funny.
Unhappiness is lava!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVM1nUmDHHc
Think all nightmares have a happy opening. Or at least those are the best of them all.
low rated
This game makes me unhappy because it has Steam Achievements yet no Galaxy Achievements.
i_ni: Think all nightmares have a happy opening. Or at least those are the best of them all.
I would prefer they had a happy ending, but I will take what I can get!

Anyway, this game seems beautiful and disturbing. I have never played any of the games from this studio, but I do not know if starting with this one would be a good idea...
I don't care about achievements, but if a game on Steam has achievements the same should apply to GOG release, period. Otherwise GOG Galaxy optional launcher makes little sense.
Finally, Amanita older games show that if they want to they can make horror game, I guess this is their answer for that question.