It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play the award-winning, turn-based dungeon crawler with fresh content including new classes, new monsters, new quests, and more. Guild of Dungeoneering Ultimate Edition is now available on GOG.COM accompanied by a 40% discount that will last until 2nd December 2021, 6 PM UTC.

If you're already a proud owner of Guild of Dungeoneering on GOG.COM, you will receive the update to Ultimate Edition for free.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Speaking of the classic version being free on the Epic Games Store right now, this post suggest the EGS build is drm-free.
Breja: While it's nice that owners get it for free, I'm actually not pleased with it replacing the original in my library. It should be a separate item, with the previous still available for download. What if I don't like the "Improved game mechanics and complete re-balance"?

Only making the original available through the "optional" client is a damn disgrace.
Yeah, the installer for the classic version definitely needs to be placed in Extras for everyone to download.
Exsurgent: Speaking of the classic version being free on the Epic Games Store right now, this post suggest the EGS build is drm-free.
Can play it without using EGS launcher confirmed.
Breja: While it's nice that owners get it for free, I'm actually not pleased with it replacing the original in my library. It should be a separate item, with the previous still available for download. What if I don't like the "Improved game mechanics and complete re-balance"?

Only making the original available through the "optional" client is a damn disgrace.
But you will have, per the point of drm free, backed up all your offline installers, and thus this change will not automatically be affected by this?

nightcraw1er.488: But you will have, per the point of drm free, backed up all your offline installers, and thus this change will not automatically be affected by this?
Yes, I have a backup stored (which is why I'm not outright furious right now), but that's no excuse for GOG. The item I purchased should never be removed or replaced inmy library. I may always lose my backup or not have access to it, for example because I'm away from home on holiday, and I should still be able to download that same game I originally bought.

It's not ok to steal your car or break your laptop just because you have a backup and will get by.
Post edited November 19, 2021 by Breja
Thanks for the free upgrade.
nightcraw1er.488: But you will have, per the point of drm free, backed up all your offline installers, and thus this change will not automatically be affected by this?
Breja: Yes, I have a backup stored (which is why I'm not outright furious right now), but that's no excuse for GOG. The item I purchased should never be removed or replaced inmy library. I may always lose my backup or not have access to it, for example because I'm away from home on holiday, and I should still be able to download that same game I originally bought.

It's not ok to steal your car or break your laptop just because you have a backup and will get by.
That’s not really the same. Digital is inherently less ownable. I would never, under any circumstance think that anything outside of my control digital is going to be for my benefit. Buy something, download immediately and store offline, it’s the only way to work. I do agree that things shouldn’t change in your library, but like every else, if you don’t control it you are at the mercy. Just the same as they don’t provide previous versions some of which actually work. That’s never going to change.
nightcraw1er.488: That’s not really the same. Digital is inherently less ownable.
I'm talking about the principle of the thing. No matter what we are talking about, the fact one can in some fashion protect oneself from the reprcussions of someone doing something wrong, doesn't mean it's no longer a wrong thing to do. That's all.
Post edited November 19, 2021 by Breja
dont have the game here but tq on the behaft of the people who do
high rated
The normal version of Guild of Dungeoneering is now available as a goodie in your library! :)
SmollestLight: The normal version of Guild of Dungeoneering is now available as a goodie in your library! :)
Thank you for adding this normal version. Sadly it isn't possible to install both DLC:
Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirates Cove Adventure Pack v 1.10
Guild of Dungeoneering: Ice Cream Headaches v 1.10

Setup doesn't recognize the existence of this normal version...

This is why I would like to request the addition of the original GOG installer files belonging to Guild of Dungeoneering Deluxe Ice Cream Edition. This is the version I bought and this is the one needed to make both DLC work.
Post edited December 02, 2021 by Mori_Yuki
SmollestLight: The normal version of Guild of Dungeoneering is now available as a goodie in your library! :)
Great news. I'm really glad to see this rectified, and without people having to cause an uproar in the forum. Well done GOG.