It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Saving the universe with skill? Dumb luck? A little bit of both?

The fifth and final episode of Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.
With their spirit broken and their alliance barely holding together, the Guardians must regroup and stand together one more time, if they are to defeat this cosmic threat they...sort of helped create. Will their camaraderie and sense of duty finally prevail or is their tendency for petty squabbling going to get the better of them once again?

Watch the trailer.
Post edited November 07, 2017 by maladr0Id
Congratulations on releasing all episodes!
For a second I thought this was announcing the release of one of the Lego Marvel games.

Oh well.

Kudos to TellTale for being stalwart backers of DRM free.
Now that all the episodes are here, is it worth playing?
OdanUrr: Now that all the episodes are here, is it worth playing?
I guess as much as any TellTale game; if you didn´t like their previous titles, you wouldn´t like this one either.
Tarhiel: I guess as much as any TellTale game; if you didn´t like their previous titles, you wouldn´t like this one either.
Is that so? For instance, I loved The Wolf Among Us and Tales from the Borderlands, but really disliked the writing in the Batman game because it made no sense. Is the writing in this one as strong as in TWAU and TFTB?
Tarhiel: I guess as much as any TellTale game; if you didn´t like their previous titles, you wouldn´t like this one either.
That's somewhat inaccurate. Their older games even had episodes which could stand (and originally were sold as) separate games. So basically you could like one episode, but not care about other series or episodes.

The first episode of Bone, for instance, is very different from the last episode of Monkey Island or whatever. Also some of the games had a bit different user interface, like Wallace & Grommit.

But I guess if you have disliked all of their previous titles, or their episodic approach to gaming*, then there's a good chance you won't like these newer games either.

* = There are even exceptions to their episodic approach, such as Puzzle Agent, which really wasn't an episodic release.
mechmouse: For a second I thought this was announcing the release of one of the Lego Marvel games.

Oh well.

Kudos to TellTale for being stalwart backers of DRM free.
In spite of telltale being the brain child of that wretched ex-EA president, I must give kudos where kudos is due, they have not infected us/videogame industry with the denuvo virus nor micro-transactions and loot boxes...So, I might be able to buy one of their series in the future.