It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For all the fans of classic RPGs this title will be like a journey through time.

It took creators many years to develop Grimoire: Heralds of the Winged Exemplar, but our patience has been more than rewarded. The title features a beautiful 2D hand-drawn artwork, more than 244 maps to explore, and provides the gamers with over 600 hours of play.

Buy Grimoire: Heralds of the Winged Exemplar on GOG.COM and get a 25% discount until 2nd January 2020, 2 PM UTC.
erickjhdez: Hey, any of you guys know if there is a possibility of GoG connect? Purchased the game 2 years ago on Steam, and Cleve said that if the game were to ever releases on GoG, he will offer GoG connect.
As in https://steamcommunity.com/app/650670/discussions/0/3344417177391465445/?tscn=1576456905 ?
htown1980: Oh sorry! I didn’t realize the only thing that was permitted to be discussed in this forum was the “quality of the game”.

A lot of people might disagree with you about whether the game is “of a very high quality”, my comment is purely that the dev is a liar and a sellout and a piece of shit human being.
rjbuffchix: My view is that forums are for honest discussion. Loud namecalling is this way, and on sale right now for $0.59 > https://www.gog.com/game/ohsir_the_insult_simulator
Thanks for sharing your view. I couldn't care less.

But for what its worth, that's my honest opinion - and I ain't being loud, I'm typing.

The dev is a piece of shit. Some people are ok supporting people who are pieces of shit. That's cool, you do what you want. I don't support pieces of shit and I call them out.
low rated
htown1980: The dev is a piece of shit. Some people are ok supporting people who are pieces of shit. That's cool, you do what you want. I don't support pieces of shit and I call them out.
And by doing so being a bit rude yourself for doing so in a release thread.....just my two cents. There are places like the "bitch about life thread" or even making one's own thread for such things. Talk in release threads should, imo, focus more on the quality/etc of the game itself...not any stances held or words said/actions taken by the makers.
Post edited December 21, 2019 by GameRager
low rated
My extended thoughts(on talk on devs/etc in general in such threads):

Personally I think that in any piece of media's case, the creation should be separated from the creators/rights holders(and their beliefs/actions/etc...with some exceptions**) and the works judged on their own merits...especially in release threads or sale threads/similar discussions. Any piece of media, after all, was created by humans....and MOST humans have(at one point or another) likely said some bad things(in private or public) or done some questionable things....no one is a saint & if one dug long and deep enough they likely could find something bad or questionable about most people they buy from.

As such, such words/actions(barring some exceptions, as said above**) should be put apart from the work and it discussed on how good/bad(subjectively/objectively) it is and other factors/aspects(like price/drm free status/etc).

As for such talks on dev/ip holders: As I said, one could always make their own threads(with proof on hand, of course, and preferably with non-biased titles/thread OP posts so as to allow readers to come to their own conclusions) if such talk is needed....there is more than enough "space" here for people to do such, provided their motives for doing so are honest ones.

(**=If something bad was being done with someone's purchase money[or a part of it], like if the ones getting the money[dev/ip holder/etc] were selling dr*gs to kids or using it to promote actual h*te then I could see informing people of such a bit so they can make the proper decisions and avoid giving money to such if needed)
Post edited December 21, 2019 by GameRager
low rated
htown1980: [snip]
Thanks for bumping the thread 5 days later and giving more exposure to the game. You really showed that "piece of shit" who's boss! I was worried it would get lost in the shuffle with Blade Runner and the Piko Interactive games. :)
low rated
NuffCatnip: Thank you for the informative answer, I didn't know this game had that much history to it.
Speaking of history: Here's an old preview for Grimoire that was in Computer Gaming World magazine... all the way back in October 1997!

Choice quote: "Grimoire has solid potential and may be the unguent necessary for long-time roleplayers who want more than real-time, first person dungeon crawls. It may also prove the worth of online distribution for independent designers and publishers."

Truly ahead of its time! Merry Christmas, all! ;-)
Attachments:
cgw1997.jpg (156 Kb)
Git gud
low rated
CBlakemore: Git gud
U the actual dev? If so you should ask GOG for your allowed custom forum color(text/etc) and/or title. :)