It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For all the fans of classic RPGs this title will be like a journey through time.

It took creators many years to develop Grimoire: Heralds of the Winged Exemplar, but our patience has been more than rewarded. The title features a beautiful 2D hand-drawn artwork, more than 244 maps to explore, and provides the gamers with over 600 hours of play.

Buy Grimoire: Heralds of the Winged Exemplar on GOG.COM and get a 25% discount until 2nd January 2020, 2 PM UTC.
Deity status and hail to the blobbers!

Any way to get this on GOG connect? As an Indiegogo backer, I got it with the Steam key, but would much rather have it here.
Finally! Took long enough for me to pick it up on Steam instead, so GOG Connect would be great, but the launch discount makes me consider double dipping.
All I wanted was Grimoire for Christmas... and you guys delivered!

Thanks for listening to the feedback! Aaaand instabought!
Post edited December 12, 2019 by fronzelneekburm
What's with all the hubbub surrounding this game?
Yes!!!!! Finally! So glad to see this game here. This is an insta-buy.
high rated
Grimoire here? But, but...
I have been a bit skeptical about this game but now when it's here and this price, what the hell might as just give it a try because who knows... it might just be fun.
Post edited December 12, 2019 by ChrisGamer300
pkk234: What's with all the hubbub surrounding this game?
The developer certainly doesn't seem to be a sympathetic person, but I think that's the rule rather than the exception these days.
Look him up and make your own decision if you want to support him and his game or not, I'm personally leaning towards supporting the art over the artist, especially when it comes to underappreciated genres like blobbers and RTS games, but I can totally understand why others may decide differently.
Great. Now people can get a DRM free copy. Not sure why it wasn't available here on launch.
I remember there was a mild "crusade" against GOG for not bringing this game immediately upon its release. Now it's here, with this price-point, it's no brainer.
Oh hey, he included manual. About time it's up.
pkk234: What's with all the hubbub surrounding this game?
long story short - an eccentric developer, who made his dream-game inspired by classic Wizardry games.
There were dozen of games like that back then but since Wizardry 8 release in 2001 - there was almost no release of games like that, unless you dig japanese art style, which not many people did.
He developed that game (almost?) alone for about 20 years.
But its his opinions about gaming and real life matter that might put him in darker shades.
If you care about that, of course, most folks don't and want their game.
Post edited December 12, 2019 by SpecShadow
Disregarding any hype or hate surrounding the game, I just can't get over how much the inventory's ugly paper doll clashes with the art style of the rest of the game. Not that this is the only inconsistency, but it's the most glaring one. Just why?! Makes the whole thing look rather cheap. :/

But I'm happy for everyone who's waited a long time to buy this on GOG. :)
Post edited December 12, 2019 by Leroux
high rated
My only suggestion for the brigaders...
You better put your money where your mouth is, or else the next game you stump for likely won't be accepted...
Does this game has a Random Map Generator like HOMM3?