It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grim Fandango resurrected.

Grim Fandango Remastered, a modern restoration of the single most wishlisted game on GOG.com, is available now, DRM-free for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux!

Grim Fandango is just one of those games, it doesn't really need much of an introduction. The unique blend of Mexican folklore with film noir stylings - Tim Schafer's last and greatest hurrah as LucasArts' adventure-gaming-extraordinaire - is widely considered to simply be the best adventure game ever made. Grim Fandango Remastered refreshes and refines the award-winning title, finally making a piece of history available to everyone - hassle-free with no need to leave the dry land. The remaster modernizes the game's presentation and gameplay in a way that improves, but does not distort, the original experience. That means higher quality models and textures, but a familiar unaltered art style; the same musical score as before, re-recorded in higher quality with no unnecessary compression; and perhaps best of all: a new point-and-click interface - but one that is fully optional - the original tank controls are just a few clicks away.

If you missed Grim Fandango the first time around, now's your chance to experience gaming history like never before (or just like before, your call). If you have played it in its heyday - you're probably long overdue for another go anyway. Grim Fandango Remastered is available right now, DRM-free, on GOG.com!
GOG, you're the best.

Run, you pigeons! It's Robert Frost!
Post edited January 27, 2015 by Xandon
A release at 6 AM Polish time? How unusual!
Unusual time, indeed. Huge backlog -> wishlisted for now.
Glad I checked before going to sleep, time to download this thing, thanks GOG and DF!
Well holy shit, I didn't see that coming. Downloading now, looking forward to playing this gem once more!
Downloading now!

Any chance, do we know, of the re-recorded soundtrack being released/included in future?
Wonder if it's as good as the original?
Well, that release time is certainly a bit unexpected. Guess I won't be going to bed just yet. ;)
Yay :) I did preorder this so not an instabuy but an.. uhh pre-buy :P
Manny Manny thanks! ;)
I've heard so many great things about Grim Fandango so I hope that the remaster lives up to that expectation. Time to see how long I can last before succumbing to the urge to finally get and play this game now that it's available. :)
Looking forward to checking it out, never played the original.
I wasn't really interested in this but the trailer looks quite good.

Edit: Initial reviews seem quite positive as well.
Post edited January 27, 2015 by htown1980
Neat! I'll wait for reviews and for a sale (had it originally barely running on my pentium 120 - well, my dad's anyway :P).