It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Explore a new region on Teer Fradee, facing unfamiliar foes as you navigate a web of intrigue and unravel the de Vespe conspiracy. Greedfall - De Vespe Conspiracy is now available on GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Very nice, here's hoping Spiders' next one, SteelRising (wishlist entry) makes it onto GoG in a timely manner (even day-1?), too.
Post edited June 30, 2021 by Swedrami
It's quite strange to see DLC for the game so much later. Going by the price alone I don't expect it to be very big either. *shrug*
Swedrami: Very nice, here's hoping Spiders' next one, SteelRising (wishlist entry) makes it onto GoG in a timely manner (even day-1?), too.
That's up to Nacon, I guess. More RPG jank is always welcome though. ;)
Mr.Mumbles: It's quite strange to see DLC for the game so much later. Going by the price alone I don't expect it to be very big either. *shrug*
Who knows, they let themselves be heard it is quite substantial, so we´ll see :)
Do the owners of the base game who also purchase the DLC get access to the Gold Edition automagically? Or not really?

Edit: Oh, nevermind, I now see it's a bundle, not a repacked complete edition, as I initially thought.

Edit 2: Or is it? Can someone confirm? :P
Post edited June 30, 2021 by WinterSnowfall
Bought!

Will install the game later. Great excuse to get back into Greedfall. :)
Swedrami: Very nice, here's hoping Spiders' next one, SteelRising (wishlist entry) makes it onto GoG in a timely manner (even day-1?), too.
+1
Post edited June 30, 2021 by NuffCatnip
WinterSnowfall: Do the owners of the base game who also purchase the DLC get access to the Gold Edition automagically? Or not really?

Edit: Oh, nevermind, I now see it's a bundle, not a repacked complete edition, as I initially thought.

Edit 2: Or is it? Can someone confirm? :P
From my reading it seems to be like games where they full integrate the dlcs into the game rather then have them be where one can turn em off at all.. If I am mistaken would love corrected as the bundles are often listed under the O.G games here on G.O.G where the collections are listed different last I checked and the Greedfall Gold edition seems to be a different listing on my end
And ofc a gold is coming up with all dlcs just after I thought there won't be more. Teaches me again
BanditKeith2: Greedfall Gold edition seems to be a different listing on my end
Thanks. A different listing does not mean anything per se - could just be a package of both the game and dlc. GOG has certainly done this before. I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see what the APIs say, but thought I'd ask here, perhaps someone buys the Gold Edition directly and can share on what they get.
They did announce that the DLC would be coming out today, and here it is! And yes, you can buy the DLC separately so you don't need to get the gold edition for the DLC!
Can anyone confirm if the Adventurer's Gear DLC is included in the Gold Edition?
Weird, I don't see the gold edition anyehere. :P

Edit: Nevermind
Post edited June 30, 2021 by NuffCatnip
For some reason this DLC isn't doesn't seem to be appearing in catalogue search.
VanishedOne: For some reason this DLC isn't doesn't seem to be appearing in catalogue search.
Can verify this. It seems to have been currently not yet added, also you can look it up through the direct link: https://www.gog.com/game/greedfall_de_vespe_conspiracy
I'll need to check my old computer's hard drive to see if it still has my old game saves.