It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play a beautiful single-player adventure with hand-drawn animations where you will take the role of three siblings: Greak, Adara, and Raydel to guide them through the lands of Azur. Greak: Memories of Azur is now available on GOG.COM sporting a 10% discount that will fade away on 24th August 2021, at 4 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
GOG.com: where you will take the role of three siblings
The Lost Siblings
Looks nice, will wait for some reviews.
You remember the Lost Vikings games? These had similar mechanics. You could/had to switch between the playable characters to do various tasks and make progress in the game.

This game definitely looks and feels very nice.
OP_2021: You remember the Lost Vikings games? These had similar mechanics. You could/had to switch between the playable characters to do various tasks and make progress in the game.

This game definitely looks and feels very nice.
Also sounds like Trine. Both are among my personal favorites. I'll definitely have to get this one eventually.
Looks cute.

Wishlisted for now.
As art direction is 30% of my game buying criteria, consider this game wishlisted pending a late instabuy! :P
Doc0075: Looks nice, will wait for some reviews.
There are some online on youtube.
GOG.com: Release: Greak: Memories of Azur
Looks lovely. And maybe I'm imagining things (it's been quite a while), but the music reminds me a little of Ni no Kuni?
Wishlisted.
Interesting.
Awaiting reviews.
Nice. Wishlisted as well