It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Into the spirit of things.

Goetia is now available DRM-free at 60% off until February 15, 2PM UTC.

[i]This is the tale of little Abigail.
40 years ago she passed away
But now her spirit must find a way
To solve the puzzles, unlock all doors
Unearth the secrets, that haunt these halls
For evil now lurks in Blackwood Manor
Her family's gone, and so's the glamor
Will you give help to a lonely ghost?
Or is her sad story truly lost? [/i]

Feeling spooked yet? If not, treat yourself to some nightmare fuel by visiting our Horror Show sale, where all attractions are up to 90% off until February 13, 11PM UTC. Screams not included.
Post edited February 09, 2018 by maladr0Id
Hmm, can we also expect more recent Squeenix titles?

But good to see this one here.
Sold!

EDIT: Errr... can't download neither the soundtrack nor the artbook. They both result in a 404. Can some GOGbear take a look at it, please?
Post edited February 08, 2018 by muntdefems
is the in-game music the same that we can hear in the trailer?
muntdefems: Sold!

EDIT: Errr... can't download neither the soundtrack nor the artbook. They both result in a 404. Can some GOGbear take a look at it, please?
+1 same here.
Very nice release, thanks so much SE & GOG team! Wishlisted for now.
Publisher: Squeenix

WUT?!?!? Can we, like, get some more Square Enix titles here now? Hitman Blood Money, Kane & Lynch series, Mini Ninjas, several Tomb Raiders....
ooooo, this looks good, and nice sale price. insta bought
muntdefems: EDIT: Errr... can't download neither the soundtrack nor the artbook. They both result in a 404. Can some GOGbear take a look at it, please?
liquidBass: +1 same here.
It works now. Thanks!
fronzelneekburm: Publisher: Squeenix

WUT?!?!? Can we, like, get some more Square Enix titles here now? Hitman Blood Money, Kane & Lynch series, Mini Ninjas, several Tomb Raiders....
It's not Squeenix, if you saw that somewhere it's a mistake GOG has now corrected seemingly.
fronzelneekburm: Publisher: Squeenix

SirPrimalform: It's not Squeenix, if you saw that somewhere it's a mistake GOG has now corrected seemingly.
Squeenix is the publisher on Steam.
SirPrimalform: It's not Squeenix, if you saw that somewhere it's a mistake GOG has now corrected seemingly.
Maybe *there are* some Squeenix games incoming and someone just had a subconscious lapsus digiti? :P
Stooner: Squeenix is the publisher on Steam.
Maybe, but not here. So it seems like Squeenix is so disinterested in releasing games on GOG that the developer had to go through a different publisher here.

This is the tale of little Abigail.
Damn, the first thing that came to my mind was King Diamond's second album with the same name; what a great music record and fine horror story! Here's the link to it: https://youtu.be/g9LtReyYaE0

As for the game, it looks interesting and i like the setting and the premise, but somehow i feel i've already played it; there must be some other game with similar gameplay, but i can't recall it.

edit: just checked out the horror sale; great lineup (even though i believe STASIS should have been included too) and quite difficult to recommend only a few of them, but whatever top# i'd made, i'd definitely recommend Sanitarium & Realms of the Haunting.
Post edited February 08, 2018 by Vythonaut
Stooner: Squeenix is the publisher on Steam.
SirPrimalform: Maybe, but not here. So it seems like Squeenix is so disinterested in releasing games on GOG that the developer had to go through a different publisher here.
I guess in that case, we get Zombillies and Frederics instead of Hitmans and Tomb Raiders.