It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Eliminating the impossible, embracing the improbable

Four Sherlock Holmes games, chronicling the point'n'click exploits of the brilliant consulting detective, are available now, DRM-free on GOG.com, with a 60% launch discount if purchased individually or 80% as part of the <span class="bold">221b Baker Street</span> bundle.

The somber sound of a deftly played violin spills in from the adjacent room. Sherlock must be in a mood again. The good doctor takes another look at the notebook where he keeps records of his dear friend's most spectacular adventures. Hmm, which one should he write about in an attempt to lift his spirits?

Maybe about <span class="bold">The Awakened</span>. This is where they faced a sinister cult worshiping terrible gods and had to unravel a downward spiral of senseless brutality and madness. The recollection still gives Watson shivers.

What about that time when the ultimate puzzle-solver met his <span class="bold">Nemesis</span>, as he engaged in a mental duel with the legendary gentleman thief Arsene Lupin?

Perhaps he can write about how they chased the infamous <span class="bold">Jack the Ripper</span> through the seedy Whitechapel district, while painstakingly examining those horrible murder scenes.

He is somewhat reluctant to recount <span class="bold">The Testament of Sherlock Holmes</span>. A thrilling case to be sure, but also one that revealed his companion's darker side, as he was fighting to clear his name of some truly vile accusations.

This is harder than he thought. See, they are all so chock-full of suspense, brilliant brain teasers, fateful encounters, and picturesque locales. Perhaps it's time to consult the charismatic man in the other room. After all, this is how they managed to tackle all those challenges in the first place: as a team.

Exercise your crime-solving skills in four adventures featuring the legendary Sherlock Holmes, DRM-free on GOG.com. The 60/80% discounts for <span class="bold">221b Baker Street</span> will last for the duration of the Bundleopolis Sale.
Very interesting, and something of a curveball. I know virtually nothing about these. Are these any good? I assume they're point & click adventures.
MBiL_248: The Devil's Daughter
Grargar: We can't be missing something that hasn't been released yet. :P
That's right, but I strongly assume we will not get it on its release in June. ;)

Testament is a real burner, since it wasn't available without DRM before today. I hope we will see a release of Crime & Punishment in the future as well.
fortune_p_dawg: OBLIVION!

i'm joking....
GREY GOO!
markrichardb: Very interesting, and something of a curveball. I know virtually nothing about these. Are these any good? I assume they're point & click adventures.
I am trying to find out the same! They look interesting, though I know nothing of them.
Ah, ninja'ed
MBiL_248: Mystery of the Mummy
Is this part of the series too? I thought it is different game than these ones.
Nice release.
Vitek: Ah, ninja'ed
Vitek: Is this part of the series too? I thought it is different game than these ones.
It's the official first Holmes game by Frogwares (and a very bad one, too).
omega64: Anyone know how many we're still missing?
Pretty sure a new one recently released.
According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frogwares and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adventures_of_Sherlock_Holmes_%28series%29 we're missing:
Sherlock Holmes: Mystery of the Mummy (2002)
Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments (2014)
Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter (2016) (release date 2016-05-27)

Casual:
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Persian Carpet (2008)
Sherlock Holmes and the Mystery of Osborne House (2011)
Sherlock Holmes and the Hound of the Baskervilles (2011)
Sherlock Holmes and the Mystery of the Frozen City (2013) for Nintendo 3DS

Edit.
Removed 'Sherlock Holmes versus Arsène Lupin (2007)' which was released here as 'Sherlock Holmes: Nemesis' (thanks to Vitek for the info)
Post edited April 29, 2016 by HertogJan
MBiL_248: and two Hidden Object games

Mystery of the Persian Carpet
Hound of the Baskervilles
Khmm .

http://legacygames.com/download-games/22/PC/The+Lost+Cases+of+Sherlock+Holmes
http://legacygames.com/download-games/7/PC/The+Lost+Cases+of+Sherlock+Holmes+2
No The Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes? Bummer.
TRUE old games (with ScummVM support), unlike those one which are already on Steam.
Post edited April 29, 2016 by KainXVIII
Crimes & Punishment
The Devil's Daughter

and two Hidden Object games

Mystery of the Persian Carpet
Hound of the Baskervilles
omega64: Thanks, guess we're not all that far behind when you compare it to Assassin's Creed. :P
Also, as great as the series became with The Awakened, The Mystery of the Mummy, is, err... not very good.
When it comes to detectives in games, I prefer Tex Murphy. :)
MBiL_248: It's the official first Holmes game by Frogwares (and a very bad one, too).
Oh, OK. Then I have not played all of them but I won't bother with it. :-)

HertogJan: Sherlock Holmes versus Arsène Lupin (2007)
Nemesis is different name for Arsene Lupin so we have this one. :-)
Post edited April 29, 2016 by Vitek
No Consulting Detective Sherlock games? Those would have been perfect for gog.
omega64: Anyone know how many we're still missing?
Pretty sure a new one recently released.
HertogJan: According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frogwares and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adventures_of_Sherlock_Holmes_%28series%29 we're missing:
Sherlock Holmes: Mystery of the Mummy (2002)
Sherlock Holmes versus Arsène Lupin (2007)
Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments (2014)
Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter (2016) (release date 2016-05-27)

Casual:
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Persian Carpet (2008)
Sherlock Holmes and the Mystery of Osborne House (2011)
Sherlock Holmes and the Hound of the Baskervilles (2011)
Sherlock Holmes and the Mystery of the Frozen City (2013) for Nintendo 3DS
Sherlock Holmes: Nemesis is just the American title of Sherlock Holmes versus Arsene Lupin , and you can grab it from GOG.com now :)