It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There is a light that never goes out

Three brand new DLC packs that further enhance your zombie/parkour survival experience in <span class="bold">Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition</span>, are now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Scaling buildings and kicking zombies in the teeth as a slick free-runner is pretty neat by itself but these DLCs will give your killing the extra flavour it deserves.

<span class="bold">Harran Ranger Bundle</span>: Deal with the local bandits in style with a new paint job for your buggy, new craftable bow and arrows, and a camo outfit so that they don't see you coming.

<span class="bold">Gun Psycho Bundle</span>: Unleash your inner trigger-happy headhunter with a mean character outfit, a craftable Marksman Rifle, and the Wasteland Cruiser paint job that will show everyone you mean business.

<span class="bold">Volatile Hunter Bundle</span>: Zombies get more fierce at night but now so do you with a fluorescent outfit, a selection of new close-combat weapons, and a fashionable paint job for your buggy.

Give your hit-and-run adventures some extra pizzazz with three DLCs for <span class="bold">Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
PaterAlf: Hooray, new stuff I can't buy in Germany!!!
JMich: You sure? Geddes17 says you can.
Well, yeah, it shows the DLC pages and the prices and I can even put them in the cart, but I guess I can't buy them since I don't own the base game. I had to learn that mechanism last year when I wanted to buy the "Untold Legends"-DLC for my (DRM-free!) retail version of "Blackguards" but wasn't allowed to because I didn't own the game on GOG (on a sidenote: I got the DLC from the Humble Store a few months later). So probably it's the same case for "Dying Light" (but I won't try it - if I'm wrong I'd have to pay money for DLCs I cannot use ...).
You are right. I can buy the DLCs. Doesn't make any sense as long as I can't buy the base game, but it is possible.
Another game that gets on the "to buy in 3 years when all dlc is included" list.
Geddes17: Well, yeah, it shows the DLC pages and the prices and I can even put them in the cart, but I guess I can't buy them since I don't own the base game.
You can buy them as a gift code. You still won't easy to redeem the code though.
New DLC!!! YAAAAY!!!

j/k
so just skins or is there some content in these dlcs?
PaterAlf: Hooray, new stuff I can't buy in Germany!!!
I can buy the DLC's, but not the base game. How about that :D

F*#@!...ing Germany.... :(
The "Crash Test Skin Pack" DLC disappeared from the catalogue.
mrkgnao: The "Crash Test Skin Pack" DLC disappeared from the catalogue.
and the patch disappeared from the download page.
high rated
Konrad: Woah. Apologies. I can't completely confirm all of this right now, but after cursory research what you're saying seems to check out.

We're going to look into this ASAP.
Marioface5: Thank you very much for that, Konrad. I appreciate it.
Sure thing. It seems that there was some miscommunication between us and Techland here, but I don't have all the details. We're pulling the DLC from sale right now, and we're pushing out another update that will restore the content.

We're talking to Techland to figure out how Crash Test should be handled, but no matter what we won't take it away from anyone who got it with the base game.

Geralt_of_Rivia: This isn't the first time something like this happened on GOG.
Could you also follow up on this issue?
Sure thing. I'm not familiar with the story, but I'll pass it on and see what we learn. :)
Post edited April 20, 2016 by Konrad
low rated
DLC is missing from the game after the patch. Advanced jewery confirmed.
So I have to ask, is this some sort of joke? I pay £33 when the game is release - and the game is pretty average - and then this kind of nonsense starts. Personally I brought the game to bash shit out of zombies (or as I like to call them, the general public), but lo and behold, thats not what its for. Playing dress up the player character for £2 a pop seems to be the way forward. Really getting very steam like here, was a 3 star game, this rubbish makes it 2 star at best. Avoid buying until big sale when the complete game is ready.
Azhdar: Is there any reason why Deep Silver did not release Dead Island on GOG yet?
Probably because GOG would rather wait for the Definitive Edition bundle to be released on May 31st which won't be regionally-locked. Probably. There's still no guarantee that it will come here.
Geralt_of_Rivia: This stinks of horse shit, err, armor!

I perfectly understand that people don't work for free but there was a time when small stuff like a few skins were added via patches for free to support and add value to a product.

If Techland made another big expansion like the Following I'd understand charging for it but charging 4 Euro for 1 character skin, 1 buggy skin and 1 weapon blueprint for a game they charge 50 Euro to begin with is very cheeky, petty and stingy.
Exactly what I was thinking. I don't blame GOG, since being able to buy it here is better than having no access to it at all, for those who'd like these DLCs. But yeah, several bucks for a few re-skins and minor additions definitely brings up memories of the infamous "horse amor". Lame move, Techland.

Small things like that should ideally come as a free addition for owners of the game, as CDPR themselves previously stated. Aside from items and re-skins/ alternate looks, they gave away entire new questlines for free, for owners of Witcher 3. And the expansions they're selling actually add tons of new content. Certainly a much more reasonable and fair deal, than these micro-DLCs.
Marioface5: Thank you very much for that, Konrad. I appreciate it.
Konrad: Sure thing. It seems that there was some miscommunication between us and Techland here, but I don't have all the details. We're pulling the DLC from sale right now, and we're pushing out another update that will restore the content.

We're talking to Techland to figure out how Crash Test should be handled, but no matter what we won't take it away from anyone who got it with the base game.

Geralt_of_Rivia: This isn't the first time something like this happened on GOG.
Could you also follow up on this issue?
Konrad: Sure thing. I'm not familiar with the story, but I'll pass it on and see what we learn. :)
Thank you for doing this.