It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gone with the wind.

Flower is now available DRM-free.

In the oppressive, loud greyness of the city, nobody has time to stop and smell the flowers.
But their life-giving force is still there, patiently waiting for a chance to erupt.

All it takes is a simple petal carried by a gust of wind, gradually growing into a wave that transforms everything it touches. Become that wind, blow through serene landscapes, and watch them blossom in this reflective work of interactive art from the creators of Journey.
The flower link takes us . . . somewhere else.
I have played it on my PS3 and it was an awesome experience.
Completely impossible to go to the page for that game.

EDIT: Now fixed.
Post edited February 14, 2019 by Themken
foxworks: The flower link takes us . . . somewhere else.
It's quite the journey, isn't it? ;)
Post edited February 14, 2019 by maladr0Id
maladr0Id: It's quite the journey, isn't it?
Foxworks meant that the link to buy the game doesn't work.
Post edited February 14, 2019 by Barry_Woodward
Such a uniquely relaxing game on PS3. Like none other! If only the link would work now lol
maladr0Id: It's quite the journey, isn't it?
Barry_Woodward: Foxworks meant that the link to buy the game doesn't work.
Yes, it should be fixed any minute now.
GOG.com: Gone with the wind.

Flower is now available DRM-free.

In the oppressive, loud greyness of the city, nobody has time to stop and smell the flowers.
But their life-giving force is still there, patiently waiting for a chance to erupt.

All it takes is a simple petal carried by a gust of wind, gradually growing into a wave that transforms everything it touches. Become that wind, blow through serene landscapes, and watch them blossom in this reflective work of interactive art from the creators of Journey.
Wow! Didn't know thatgamecompany decided to go multiplat! Nice!

Flower is, without a doubt, one of the most sublime experiences you can hope for while playing a videogame.

I encourage EVERYONE to buy this "game" ASAP. It's an experience like no other.

Fair warning though: anyone that thinks videogames need to be action-packed or hectic should stay well away from this and every other thatgamecompany's titles.

For everyone else... do yourself a favor... and BUY THIS. And maybe have a tissue at hand. ;)

You'll thank me later.
Thanks for the full Galaxy support.
Bought. Adored it on the PS3 and PS4. It’s a short but incredible experience I can’t recommend highly enough.
First look: click on BUY. :)
Second look:
Dedicated GPU: GeForce GTX 650
- Sob... :(
Removed from the shopping cart - added to wishlist - still waiting for a new computer.

Thanks to the developer & publisher for the DRMfree version.
Bought. Please add Flow too, if possible.
bought.

my favorite game from this company. would buy the others too.
high rated
foxworks: The flower link takes us . . . somewhere else.
maladr0Id: It's quite the journey, isn't it? ;)
Alright, Journey on GOG confirmed.