It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gone with the wind.

Flower is now available DRM-free.

In the oppressive, loud greyness of the city, nobody has time to stop and smell the flowers.
But their life-giving force is still there, patiently waiting for a chance to erupt.

All it takes is a simple petal carried by a gust of wind, gradually growing into a wave that transforms everything it touches. Become that wind, blow through serene landscapes, and watch them blossom in this reflective work of interactive art from the creators of Journey.
high rated
maladr0Id: It's quite the journey, isn't it? ;)
I really hope that was some foreshadowing ;)
Walking.. err fluttering simulator? :P
foxworks: The flower link takes us . . . somewhere else.
maladr0Id: It's quite the journey, isn't it? ;)
Journey on GOG confirmed.
Noice! :)
I'm glad to see this studio releasing their games more on PC. According to their website though, the Epic game store is advertising a PC release of Journey. I'll assume that gives the possibility that we won't see it here until some sort of exclusivity deal passes it's expiration if it does. I would love to see all of thatgamecompany's titles on GOG, though. Very atmospheric, relaxing games that aren't all about killing. There need to be more games like these.
To be honest, I cannot make heads or tail of what this game/experience/simulation even is about .... ist it conmparable to something else? "Be the wind" - how does that feel? What do you even do?
MarkoH01: To be honest, I cannot make heads or tail of what this game/experience/simulation even is about .... ist it conmparable to something else? "Be the wind" - how does that feel? What do you even do?
It was pretty groundbreaking when it released on PS3 ages ago... it really is a sublime experience... sit back, relax, watch it unfold... you basically fly around finding the flowers to "bloom" and then it will unlock a new area for you to access and you keep moving along that way... it's one of those games where the story is what you make of it

At least that's how I remember it ;)

I originally played it (and all their other games) on PS3... they're all masterpieces in their own rights
OK, if Journey releases here too I may let myself be tempted (even though I got it on ps4, mind ya).
MarkoH01: To be honest, I cannot make heads or tail of what this game/experience/simulation even is about .... ist it conmparable to something else? "Be the wind" - how does that feel? What do you even do?
Booger Man let you control "the wind" somewhat.
BREAK LIKE THE WIND!
snif snif....
I played charmed the version of PS3 and I will be happy to play again, will be the 5 best euros of the year and if you bring me Journey is perhaps the best year of my life, thanks guys.
Instabuy. I've been curious about this since I first read about it in like 2011.
Whoa! Such a precious surprise! Even more knowing that was released at the same time here and in steam and everywhere else... I was thinking we would need to wait some months or even more time but gladly it wasn't the case.
This is great news! I'd given up on ever seeing thatgamecompany's titles coming to PC, but after Journey was announced for Epic, I really hoped for this... and it's (partially) happening!

Thank you, GOG and tgc. <3 Hope we get the rest of the suite, soon!

Oh, and for those of you new to thatgamecompany's games - play Flower. And then play Journey with MP on. And then see how nothing compares to the latter. Destroyer of souls, jerker of tears.