It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Become a real medieval feudal lord: start with a small village and build it up into an enormous impenetrable castle. First Feudal is now available on GOG.COM along with a 20% discount that will last until 9th December 2021, 2 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Nice!, now this looks a bit of me... Wish listed. :)

Oh!, and, Pop!...
Ok, so what happened like three or four years ago to inspire dozens of developers to make their version of this game?
Wishlisted. Looks pretty interesting. :)
Those Peasants know how to play metal guitar pretty well!

---
Got reminded of the last "Mad Max" feature.
For those who are interested in such things - the store page says that the game has achievements but at present, it doesn't. Maybe they forgot to activate them?
Doc0075: For those who are interested in such things - the store page says that the game has achievements but at present, it doesn't. Maybe they forgot to activate them?
Thank you :)

Game was just released here. It may take a little time.
Does multiplayer require Galaxy or does it include Direct IP (or something else)?
Vendor-Lazarus: Does multiplayer require Galaxy or does it include Direct IP (or something else)?
I just tried to join multiplayer to test it out and it gave two options - LAN and to enter the server code you want to join.
Vendor-Lazarus: Does multiplayer require Galaxy or does it include Direct IP (or something else)?
Doc0075: I just tried to join multiplayer to test it out and it gave two options - LAN and to enter the server code you want to join.
Nice! Thank you.
Is this going to be as sadistic as Rimworld?
An update for those who are interested in such things - achievements are now active in the game.
it looks fun