It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Remembering the ideal life.

Update: Finding Paradise Soundtrack is now available as well. Please, be aware of -20% series discount, applicable if you buy both base game and OST.

Finding Paradise, the sequel to one of the most emotional adventures, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% discount until the end of the Winter Sale.
After sending a dying man To the Moon, our favorite doctor duo is now called upon by a retired aviator that once shared with us A Bird Story. With no clear instructions on what exactly to "fix" this time, they once again venture into the mindscape to hunt mementos, witness heart wrenching and heartwarming events, and -hopefully- help their patient achieve this ever-illusive fulfillment.
I found paradise. Had to use the dashboard light though to see it. :)

Yes, I'm very tired. Day 12 of work in a row covering for a local business on top of doing my normal stuff.
deleted