It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Truly Epic.

Final Liberation: Warhammer 40,000 Epic, a strategy game in which "epic" is no lie, returns to Windows in a DRM-free digital distribution premiere, exclusively on GOG.com!

Tabletop gaming isn't quick or easy, especially not when you're looking at the kind of scale that Warhammer 40,000 Epic presents. Instead of small and brutally effective squads, you're looking at massive scenarios that keep growing in scale as you play - from squads to legions, from heavy tanks to titanic mechs, from an unassuming skirmish to all out slaughter. If that sounds awesome, it's because it is - and Final Liberation is how you bring the awesomeness of a tabletop setting into the hands of computer gamer folk. That's us!
Clash against your friends or AI in scenarios that range from quick skirmishes to battles that go on for hours in a tangle of crossfire, flank maneuvers and morale boosts. Final Liberation: Warhammer 40,000 Epic is a historic turn-based strategy title that's true to the its tabletop origins in every positive way.

Crush your enemies in an authentic tabletop experience with Final Liberation: Warhammer 40,000 Epic - available now, DRM-free on GOG.com.

In the Press:
Final Liberation looks and feels like a traditional turn-based wargame, but meticulous gameplay balance and dozens of imaginative units set it apart. --Gamespot
Not just one, but three titles in all that I thought I'd never get the chance to play.
Thank you, GOG, and congratulations on the acquisitions. =)
Isn't this one that has the epicness of Commissar Holt?
Soooo, Rites of War, too?!
l0rdtr3k: Isn't this one that has the epicness of Commissar Holt?
Yup!
Thank you guys so much! Final Lib is one of my favourite games of all time!
emperorsfist: Yup!
Oh yeah!I can't wait for me to buy ALL of the WH games!
Damn backlog!
CarrionCrow: Not just one, but three titles in all that I thought I'd never get the chance to play.
Thank you, GOG, and congratulations on the acquisitions. =)
Interesting GOG has started to pick up a few games to publish ;)
This is all well and great, but does this mean that we might see Emperor of the Fading Suns at some point in a near future? (Made by the same company)
AFnord: This is all well and great, but does this mean that we might see Emperor of the Fading Suns at some point in a near future? (Made by the same company)
That would be epicly mind blowing.
This one I've never played ..time to fix it :-D
Nice! Never got to play these back in the day - though I was a fanatic for the tabletop games.
Nice. If they haven't aged too bad I might try them again.
Niggles: Interesting GOG has started to pick up a few games to publish ;)
Works for me. The more games GOG can get unsnarled from the quicksand of legal garbage and publish on their own, the more things everyone has access to.
Any one having issues with this one? I'm getting "Memory could not be written" error.