It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Truly Epic.

Final Liberation: Warhammer 40,000 Epic, a strategy game in which "epic" is no lie, returns to Windows in a DRM-free digital distribution premiere, exclusively on GOG.com!

Tabletop gaming isn't quick or easy, especially not when you're looking at the kind of scale that Warhammer 40,000 Epic presents. Instead of small and brutally effective squads, you're looking at massive scenarios that keep growing in scale as you play - from squads to legions, from heavy tanks to titanic mechs, from an unassuming skirmish to all out slaughter. If that sounds awesome, it's because it is - and Final Liberation is how you bring the awesomeness of a tabletop setting into the hands of computer gamer folk. That's us!
Clash against your friends or AI in scenarios that range from quick skirmishes to battles that go on for hours in a tangle of crossfire, flank maneuvers and morale boosts. Final Liberation: Warhammer 40,000 Epic is a historic turn-based strategy title that's true to the its tabletop origins in every positive way.

Crush your enemies in an authentic tabletop experience with Final Liberation: Warhammer 40,000 Epic - available now, DRM-free on GOG.com.

In the Press:
Final Liberation looks and feels like a traditional turn-based wargame, but meticulous gameplay balance and dozens of imaginative units set it apart. --Gamespot
GOG, I love you - thank you. Insta buy!
Tarm: Hm. Don't remember. I'll go get my CD and test later today.
tburger: Thx
Nothing happens when I click "Replay Introduction Cinematic". I'll test some more. I bet it's a stupid Bink issue.

Edit: I started a new campaign, doesn't have any old saves and didn't get any cinematics. I'm not entirely positive but I think there's a movie when starting a new campaign.
Post edited July 17, 2015 by Tarm
Got my movie issues resolved thanks to Support. I had to disabled second monitor ( TV ) i had connected to my PC.
Tarm: Nothing happens when I click "Replay Introduction Cinematic". I'll test some more. I bet it's a stupid Bink issue.

Edit: I started a new campaign, doesn't have any old saves and didn't get any cinematics. I'm not entirely positive but I think there's a movie when starting a new campaign.
Ok, thank you for this. Still it's a bit odd that GOG managed to solve problems on Vista/7/8 and failed to do so on XP. Maybe later they'll find the solution. Until then I'll just watch in-game cutscens on youtube :-P
luk6man: Got my movie issues resolved thanks to Support. I had to disabled second monitor ( TV ) i had connected to my PC.
Wait what OS are you on?

Tarm: Nothing happens when I click "Replay Introduction Cinematic". I'll test some more. I bet it's a stupid Bink issue.

tburger: Ok, thank you for this. Still it's a bit odd that GOG managed to solve problems on Vista/7/8 and failed to do so on XP. Maybe later they'll find the solution. Until then I'll just watch in-game cutscens on youtube :-P
I'll do the same. :)
Post edited July 17, 2015 by Tarm
Tarm: Wait what OS are you on?
Windows 8.
Tarm: Wait what OS are you on?
Grargar: Windows 8.
Ahem...
Did you just blow your alt cover? ;)
Tarm: Ahem...
Did you just blow your alt cover? ;)
I don't have alts...
... yet.
Post edited July 17, 2015 by Grargar
Actualy I'm now facing the same issue over again.
I worked once after disabling the second monitor and now I have the same error all over again despide I have only one monitor connected.
Tarm: I'll do the same. :)
It seems that's not necessary after all: http://www.gog.com/forum/final_liberation_warhammer_epic_40000/fyi_for_xp_users/post6

it worked for me :-)

EDIT: Could you check the file with your AV ? Mine AVIRA says it contain a TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen trojan. Dr.WEB says it's clean.
Post edited July 19, 2015 by tburger
Tarm: I'll do the same. :)
tburger: It seems that's not necessary after all: http://www.gog.com/forum/final_liberation_warhammer_epic_40000/fyi_for_xp_users/post6

it worked for me :-)
That's good news!
Bitdefender won't let me to the site though so I'll wait and hope for a GOG patch. :)
Sooo...any chance to make it work for Win10?