It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Truly Epic.

Final Liberation: Warhammer 40,000 Epic, a strategy game in which "epic" is no lie, returns to Windows in a DRM-free digital distribution premiere, exclusively on GOG.com!

Tabletop gaming isn't quick or easy, especially not when you're looking at the kind of scale that Warhammer 40,000 Epic presents. Instead of small and brutally effective squads, you're looking at massive scenarios that keep growing in scale as you play - from squads to legions, from heavy tanks to titanic mechs, from an unassuming skirmish to all out slaughter. If that sounds awesome, it's because it is - and Final Liberation is how you bring the awesomeness of a tabletop setting into the hands of computer gamer folk. That's us!
Clash against your friends or AI in scenarios that range from quick skirmishes to battles that go on for hours in a tangle of crossfire, flank maneuvers and morale boosts. Final Liberation: Warhammer 40,000 Epic is a historic turn-based strategy title that's true to the its tabletop origins in every positive way.

Crush your enemies in an authentic tabletop experience with Final Liberation: Warhammer 40,000 Epic - available now, DRM-free on GOG.com.

In the Press:
Final Liberation looks and feels like a traditional turn-based wargame, but meticulous gameplay balance and dozens of imaginative units set it apart. --Gamespot
Hey I bought it for windows 8 its doesnt run past the logo help please!!!!
katatonicone: We could not make it run on XP, sorry.
hm, why? There were some problems, but I played the game on XP first time couple of years ago.
Post edited July 16, 2015 by Salmanasar
Holy GorkaMorka! I did not see these coming, and released by Gog.com itself. I guess we can't really announce a new publisher since you've already published more SSI games previously, but still interesting. I would have loved to see them all released at the same time with the announcement, "We've acquired a new publisher...US!" Still, yet more excellent SSI games and Warhammer to boot! This particular game really gets the flavor of desktop playing. Now if only there were a computer version of GorkaMorka you could bring here as well. Still, for me, WH games are on the "to buy" list. Indeed this has been a great surprise.
GOG.com: Truly Epic.
So true.

Thank you, GOG.
jkiiskinen: No XP support?
katatonicone: We could not make it run on XP, sorry.
Crosmando: Can anyone confirm that the movie videos work on this release? I tried playing this some time ago and I do remember it was all but impossible to get the movies to work.
katatonicone: Yup, we fixed it. :)
Well sorry to say, but You didn't get id totaly right :(
I'm only able to play this if I disable movies in .ini file.
When the movies are enabled game crashes and did not run - Memory could not be written.
I have Windows 8 with NVIDIA GTX 560 ti... latest graphic drivers installed.
Not able to recall anything out of ordinary in my system....
Oh and please don't get me wrong, even without movies this game is awesome. Glad You added it to GoG.
Our programmers removed the problems that we faced here on all systems but WindowsXP (it did not run on any of the XP machines we have, and we could not fix it). This does not mean that the game will run without any issues on all other configurations . I think a good thing to do in such cases is to contact our support so that we deal with all the problems individually.
FOR THE EMPRAH!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111
YAY!

One of the best GOG releases EVER! I'm so happy I think I need to go to the bathroom...
katatonicone: Our programmers removed the problems that we faced here on all systems but WindowsXP (it did not run on any of the XP machines we have, and we could not fix it). This does not mean that the game will run without any issues on all other configurations . I think a good thing to do in such cases is to contact our support so that we deal with all the problems individually.
I call bad crack or not correctly removed DRM on this one. I have it up and running on my very old HP laptop with XP.

Edit: Yeah my version is uncracked since I couldn't find a working No CD crack.

Edit 2: Maybe it's time for GOG to sell with a disc image and virtual drive software to get around this? I haven't tested this with FL because HD space on my laptop is premium but I'm guessing it would work.
Post edited July 17, 2015 by Tarm
Tarm: I call bad crack or not correctly removed DRM on this one. I have it up and running on my very old HP laptop with XP.

Edit 2: Maybe it's time for GOG to sell with a disc image and virtual drive software to get around this? I haven't tested this with FL because HD space on my laptop is premium but I'm guessing it would work.
Does GOG copy run on your XP machine or retail copy from the old times?
Tarm: I call bad crack or not correctly removed DRM on this one. I have it up and running on my very old HP laptop with XP.

tburger: Does GOG copy run on your XP machine or retail copy from the old times?
Retail copy. I haven't tested the GOG version on it yet.
Tarm: Retail copy. I haven't tested the GOG version on it yet.
And movies are working? GOG copy runs on my XP but with movies disabled.
Tarm: Retail copy. I haven't tested the GOG version on it yet.
tburger: And movies are working? GOG copy runs on my XP but with movies disabled.
Hm. Don't remember. I'll go get my CD and test later today.
Tarm: Hm. Don't remember. I'll go get my CD and test later today.
Thx