It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Saddle your horse and check the revolver holsters! Fenimore Fillmore: The Westerner is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM. This sequel to the highly popular Fenimore Fillmore: 3 Skulls of the Toltecs will satisfy all the fans of Wild West setting, witty sense of humor, and puzzle adventure games.

Until 25th February 2020, 3 PM UTC, you can buy Fenimore Fillmore: The Westerner on GOG.COM with a 40% discount
Nice!
I really loved the game back in the day. Although it had some serious bugs. Even with the patch it was very unstable in some scenes and crashed once in a while. But it was fun nevertheless, and I'm happy to see it here on GOG.

Instabought.
Awesome, thank you :)
Added to my Whislist. There are two things to do now.

1.-Wait a good discount
2.-Prey to be released Fenimore Fillmore's Revenge. (I know it was an awful adventure, but I want to have the complete trilogy. I bought the last two parts in physical format., but I lost them).
Another instabuy. Thank you to all involved in bringing this here.
Instabought. Bring on more adventures, there is still a few we are missing, especially Pendulo Studios. GOG, please try to get Igor here, that one would be great.
Good stuff. Keep bringing the indies and please reconsider rejected ones. (that is all)
Sorry. I'm still waiting for eBay to turn up a sub-$100, English-language opportunity to get ScummVM-compatible data files for the first game.
high rated
Yay. Was hoping this one would come to GOG as well. Since we experienced publishers not updating their game sometimes I can tell everybody that this publisher is still constantly updating the previous game "Fenimore Fillmore: 3 Skulls of the Toltecs" and he also responds in the forum. So if you are interested in the game at all it's a good thing to support them. I know what I will do :)
seppelfred: Nice!
I really loved the game back in the day. Although it had some serious bugs. Even with the patch it was very unstable in some scenes and crashed once in a while. But it was fun nevertheless, and I'm happy to see it here on GOG.

Instabought.
Keep in mind that this is a remastered version of the game so it might as well be that the bugs you mentioned have been fixed for this reelase - and if they haven't, like I said, the devs/publishers are open to suggestions.
No discount for the previous game ?
Never heard of these. Awesome, will add to the big pile out in the back :D
Looks goofy and fun. Wishlisted for now.
At least in their page of Casualbrothers it´s Fenimore Fillmore Revenge as a coming soon... so there are hope to see the third part one day on steam and gog.
I don't understand how the first game slipped by me but at least now they are on my radar. Would instabuy this but I just spent a lot more than I supposedly should with games this month. (I can't help it if Bethesda just decided to release Dishonored like that.)

Nevertheless, I am picking both of these games, and the probable third entry, in due time.