It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Baby, don't fear the --WHAT IS THAT?!

UPDATE: Go for the Collector's Edition to get the game's soundtrack and Artbook.

Fear Effect Sedna is now available, 10% off until March 13, 5PM UTC.
Can you handle the pressure? The more Fear your special operatives accumulate, the more their combat abilities and chances of injury are affected. Use stealth, tactics, and direct confrontation in real time to further a fascinating story that blends the futuristic with the occult.
Screenshots made me skeptical, but the game looks better in motion. Never heard of it up until now though.
Game seems interesting.
There is a Collector's Edition on Steam. Is it coming here?

"In addition to the core game, Fear Effect Sedna Collector’s Edition includes the game's digital soundtrack, alongside a PDF art book containing imagery from throughout the game's development process."
The reviews for this game have not been great, but it's nice to see a new Fear Effect game, and on gog! Hope this means more Square Enix stuff coming finally. Dungeon Siege would be nice.
A fresh Square Enix release straight to GOG? I like the way this is going. I haven't played Fear Effect since the PlayStation 1 days, but I remember really liking the original. This looks significantly different but I'm very happy to see it here. :)
Come for the horror and tactical realtime gameplay (Is it RTwP? or more like Sat Reign / Syndicate), stay for the hot lesbian action? Didn't wait long in the trailer to drop that little tidbit LOL.

Game looks neat by the way - will keep my eye out for impressions - so if you take the plunge and have them, feel free to drop 'em here for me!
Ixamyakxim: hot lesbian
so it's a fantasy game? ;)
The graphics look really cheap and off somehow. Like if they discovered some kind of uncanny valley for trying to mimick comic book graphics instead of reality.
Another Square Enix game. Come on keep the pressure on, There have been a load of great indie titles from them recently, really wanted to get Forgotton Anne. Also the Tomb Raider games, LAU were DRM Free once they should be again.
I absolutely love the graphic style of cinematics!
It reminds me a lot Pendulo Studios - a developer of point-and-click adventure games.
Would be nice to have their The Next BIG thing and Yesterday series.
Unexpected release. More Square Enix, please !
Lucian_Galca: The reviews for this game have not been great, but it's nice to see a new Fear Effect game, and on gog! Hope this means more Square Enix stuff coming finally. Dungeon Siege would be nice.
Or the recent Deus Exes :)
Lucian_Galca: The reviews for this game have not been great,
4/10 on Gamekult fyi. :/
Video review from ACG for those interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OedR-lNsVUg
From the game page:
Become reacquainted with the old team of Hana, Rain, Deke & Glas in a brand new adventure
I'm guessing the first game isn't here, and this ad copy is a little out-of-place? Or am I simply not finding it in the catalog?