It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Baby, don't fear the --WHAT IS THAT?!

UPDATE: Go for the Collector's Edition to get the game's soundtrack and Artbook.

Fear Effect Sedna is now available, 10% off until March 13, 5PM UTC.
Can you handle the pressure? The more Fear your special operatives accumulate, the more their combat abilities and chances of injury are affected. Use stealth, tactics, and direct confrontation in real time to further a fascinating story that blends the futuristic with the occult.
HereForTheBeer: From the game page:

Become reacquainted with the old team of Hana, Rain, Deke & Glas in a brand new adventure
HereForTheBeer: I'm guessing the first game isn't here, and this ad copy is a little out-of-place? Or am I simply not finding it in the catalog?
Maybe it takes place before the first Fear Effect game.
Firefox31780: Maybe it takes place before the first Fear Effect game.
From Kickstarter's FAQ:
Is Sedna the 3rd Fear Effect?
No. The 3rd Fear Effect was called Inferno, and even if it wasn’t released, it exists & created a story that we respected for creating a consistent scenario for Sedna. Our own story will take place 6 years after the first Fear Effect Episode. Sedna is a sequel to Fear Effect.
There is no need to know the story of Inferno to play Sedna, of course!
Post edited March 07, 2018 by Frozen
HereForTheBeer: From the game page:

Become reacquainted with the old team of Hana, Rain, Deke & Glas in a brand new adventure
HereForTheBeer: I'm guessing the first game isn't here, and this ad copy is a little out-of-place? Or am I simply not finding it in the catalog?
The first two games were only on PS1, although a remake of the original was announced a little while back.
Nice! Never played the originals. The tactical style reminds me of Shadowrun.
This somehow has the feel of Metal Gear Solid (the original) to it, although it's probably closer to a twin-stick and less spy and stealth. So maybe filling a void where Konami has left total dog crap behind.

The 3D cartoon characters i'm not sure on, for short durations i could stand it but not for a longer period of time.

We'll have to see if this turns out any good.
deleted
Thank you gog and square.
Fairfox: wut is a sedna
Sedna is the Inuit goddess of the sea and ruler of Adlivun, the Inuit underworld.
deleted
Zadalon: Game seems interesting.
There is a Collector's Edition on Steam. Is it coming here?

"In addition to the core game, Fear Effect Sedna Collector’s Edition includes the game's digital soundtrack, alongside a PDF art book containing imagery from throughout the game's development process."
I second this question. I'm going to go ahead and purchase this but it'd be nice to be able to also purchase the soundtrack.
wish there was a demo.
Awesome release.A port of the first two Fear Effect games to PC wouldn't be that bad also ;).Cheers
Interesting to see Fear Effect turned into something like this.
I recall following their Kickstarter and losing interest almost immediately. I believe they're working on a remake of the first Fear Effect too.
Lucian_Galca: The reviews for this game have not been great, but it's nice to see a new Fear Effect game, and on gog! Hope this means more Square Enix stuff coming finally. Dungeon Siege would be nice.
Yes. I would love Dungeon Siege here. Not for the game (that was boring) but for the engine, which is the basis for two of the best total conversions ever. Ultima 5 Lazarus and The Ultima 6 Project.