It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fantasy General II - Invasion is now available DRM-free. Get the game before September 19th, 2pm UTC to receive a free copy of Fantasy General.

Armies once again draw battle-lines on the war-torn land of Keldonia, and a new generation of commanders will test their bravery and tactics against each other. Fantasy wargaming is back!

True to the tradition of the original game, Fantasy General II is all about turn-based battles. Lead over 75 different unique unit types, including powerful heroes. Take into consideration terrain, weapons and armour, magical effects, morale, and the balance of forces, make a plan, execute it, and vanquish your enemy, forging your reputation as a savage war-leader.
Lifthrasil: Same here.
Sulibor: The General Edition has 2 upcoming DLC included. Due to the fact the game is published by Slitherine I am sure this is just the beginning. I like the games they publish but I cannot stand their DLC policy.
Yes. Me too. This means I will wait for a 'Gold' or 'Game of the Year' edition that includes several DLC. Until then we will also have plenty of reviews. I love the original Fantasy General, but that's no guarantee, that the new one is good too.
Forgive the amateur post, but I'm trying to see if I can run this with my 940 mx. Only minimum requirements are listed, and it's just to have a 2GB VRAM + DX11 compatible card, which I'm fairly sure the 940MX is. But other sites list the min as a 1050ti and the recommended at 1060...both of which blow the 940mx out of the water.
Scratch my last, I was thinking of another game

This looks great and is wishlisted pending reviews and a sale
Post edited September 06, 2019 by Gylfe
Did my eyes go bad over night or is that in game text small?
Tauto: Did my eyes go bad over night or is that in game text small?
If you look at the images in fuil res it seems fine to me.

The one nasty move I see right away is locking a campaign behind a much pricier "deluxe" edition that also includes non-game stuff. If it was just a scenario, meh, but it says campaign, and even if it's a mini one, that's a rather rotten move.
But, of course, with all the obviously planned DLC, no point in even looking till it'll all be out and some complete edition will show up, likely years down the line.
I played through the original many times. I even enjoyed Fantasy Wars. Hopefully this is closer to the former.
Tauto: Did my eyes go bad over night or is that in game text small?
Cavalary: If you look at the images in fuil res it seems fine to me.
Okay.
One game I have installed since I bought it on gog. I rescued the knight but never got back into my game. Love it. Worried about the amount of game expansion dlc but I'm sure I'll pick up a copy....
Lifthrasil: Same here.
Sulibor: The General Edition has 2 upcoming DLC included. Due to the fact the game is published by Slitherine I am sure this is just the beginning. I like the games they publish but I cannot stand their DLC policy.
I don't mind though as long as the original game has enough content, nothing wrong with throwing much more content into thte mix down the track.A lot of devs are doing it this way these days.
Post edited September 06, 2019 by hugorune2
Fantasy General the old one was great ^^
Post edited September 07, 2019 by Reglisse
Need more factions-only two available. Skirmish mode has only 3 player max. No diplomacy /allies options. I’ll wait till dlc’s are out and then I’ll make up my mind
Post edited September 09, 2019 by athineos