It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Your post-apocalyptic playground.

UPDATE: The game comes with full Cloud saving support, exclusively on GOG Galaxy.

<span class="bold">Fallout 3 GOTY</span>, a post-apocalyptic action/RPG of ridiculous scale, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.

History as we know it got rebooted in 2077. As soon as you step outside Vault 101 and into the Capital Wasteland, you realise this world is overflowing with opportunity as it is with radiation. Who will you be, in this poisoned land? A curious adventurer, a mischievous scavenger, a heroic savior, or a terrible thug? No matter your path, the intuitive V.A.T.S. combat and the ever-present customization will make it a memorable one.

Want to dip your toes into the game's vast modding scene? Check out our <span class="bold">Mod Spotlight</span>.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited June 06, 2017 by maladr0Id
high rated
Will it be available on connect ? (sorry Thiev, just couldn't resist it).

Instabought (and the other 2 as well).
To Thiev: "instabought" :)))
Enjoyable game although New Vegas story is better but still 100x better than Fallout 4
Thanks a lot Bethesda and GOG!!! :D
Please a gog.com employee tell me that the multi core problems and crashes are fixed in the gog.com version of Fallout 3 before I purchase Fallout 3.

I can make it work in a .ini tweak, but I'd prefer to always have it work right after I finish installing it.

If gog.com you made it work right out of the box thank you very much.
Bought all 3, no questions asked. Thank you GOG & Bethesda, today you've made a dream come true for many people.
Just when I got it retail and steam version... Great, now gotta have it on gog. GOTTA!
Banner on top of the page says "Up to -66% off". Is there a bundle planned ?

EDIT: modified to "50% off"
Post edited June 01, 2017 by godunow
high rated
Johnathanamz: Please a gog.com employee tell me that the multi core problems and crashes are fixed in the gog.com version of Fallout 3 before I purchase Fallout 3.

I can make it work in a .ini tweak, but I'd prefer to always have it work right after I finish installing it.

bUseThreadedAI=1
iNumHWThreads=2

included in INI
The question is, if the german versions of both games are the cut USK versions or the uncut PEGI versions. :/
I was obsessed with this when it launched. Looks like it's time to get back to the Wasteland. :D
Post edited March 23, 2019 by user deleted
Johnathanamz: Please a gog.com employee tell me that the multi core problems and crashes are fixed in the gog.com version of Fallout 3 before I purchase Fallout 3.

Thiev: bUseThreadedAI=1
iNumHWThreads=2

included in INI
So right after I finish installing Fallout 3 I can just launch it and play it and not worry about tweaking the .ini myself?
low rated
50% off?
Really?
I'll wait for Connect or a much better deal.