It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The grandest of grand.

<span class="bold">Europa Universalis III Complete</span>, among the grandest of grand strategy games, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com. Get 66% off your game, or an entire <span class="bold">75% off if you get it alongside the DLC Collection.</span>

The Europa Universalis series is, without a doubt, one of the most legendary and influential grand strategy titles ever released. It singlehandedly spawned a generation of Paradox Interactive titles including Hearts of Iron, Crusader Kings and Victoria - all the while remaining the most well-rounded strategy simulator out there. Europa Universalis III is a great starting point on your grand strategy adventure, it'll give you the opportunity to learn the basics and try the many facets of Paradox's signature gameplay - and perhaps move on to a deeper, more focused experience. Or perhaps you enjoy being the lord of every domain. The choice, as always in Europa Universalis III, is truly yours.

You can also pick up the <span class="bold">DLC Collection.</span>, full of additional content and full blown expansions including Heir to the Throne and Divine Wind.

<span class="bold">Europa Universalis III Complete</span> is now DRM-free on GOG.com, the launch discount will last for 5 days, until Tuesday, October 13.
This is a game type isa gametype i really like but, i havent got all of these because there is a shipload of icons, images, stats and things to wacth it took me hours before i got into the game, i believen the controls and the likes would be better if 50% be reduced cause there is so much going in , i like games to dive into, but these ones are a little yoo complex.

I play to have fun and all i did in these games was lose.
If all the controls and thinks you have to keep track off would have been a lot less i be buying this one aswell cause it is a good game but way to complex for me.

As for dlc, well you cant blame some companies for liking dlc, some companies seem to live off it apparently , personally i am not a dlc lover, its a bit of a hassle of all these loose ends to install besides the main game, but the game is still a great game, i have Crusader Kings complete and Victoria Complete.
Does anyone think that "For the Glory" will appear in here?
I remember that I never really got into the EU series. It was kind of complex, yet not very strategic at the same time. More like a historical sim, less like a strategy game.
Somehow I must have missed when the meaning of the word complete has changed.

When you read the game description there's not a single hint that this game is not the complete edition despite it's misleading title. In the opposite, anything in the game description sounds like it is a complete edition, base game plus extensions.

Niggles: Yet another game where the first (and seems only) review isnt actually a review. Bloody hell. what is it with ppl? :/
The better question would have been what is with GOG. ;)

When you chose such a title and it's not your intention to fool potential buyers than you at least add a bold warning to the game description that the game actually is not complete. It's sad enough that the reviewers have to do GOGs job.
Post edited October 11, 2015 by eiii
This is a game that I will not be buying. Putting out a "complete" edition of a game that doesn't include DLC that you have to buy separately is the kind of stupid bullshit that game publishers need to stop doing. I will not be supporting these kinds of practices with my money.
Anyone else getting crashing on 64bit Windows 10? Can't seem to play more than 30 min or so before it crashes.
Just installed the game (+ DLC collection) and the launcher is showing me an available update (v5.2) though the game menu shows I already have this version. Does it happen because of the difference between the GOG release and other distributed releases?
Wurzelkraft: Just installed the game (+ DLC collection) and the launcher is showing me an available update (v5.2) though the game menu shows I already have this version. Does it happen because of the difference between the GOG release and other distributed releases?
I see that 5.2 status in EU3 launcher as well. I am running GOG Eu3+GOG EU3 DLC collection.
Hitting the EU3 Launcher registration button goes to a 404 link at https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/mygames.php?
Post edited October 12, 2015 by morrowslant
Matruchus: The discussion about Chronicles version is pointless since its an outdated version that only includes expansion packs but does not include all the other dlc that gog offers in the upgrade dlc pack. At the end we should be thankfull for cheaper dlc price then elsewhere.
So much this.

People, stop whining about minor details.
low rated
I must have missed this naming debacle somehow, probably I only remember playing EU 3 before all the DLCs and anyway stopped it very soon.

But this is really bad. How can the publisher or GOG look into the mirror everyday producing such nonsense game naming?

Anyway it's a bit expensive, especially since the addon-collection costs more than the standard game bundle and both together as much as a new AA-AAA game. I guess for their age taking into account the overall mixed ratings a price around $15 for both would be better suitable.
Trilarion: Anyway it's a bit expensive, especially since the addon-collection costs more than the standard game bundle and both together as much as a new AA-AAA game.
The promo price of the complete bundle was $9.98 .
low rated
Trilarion: Anyway it's a bit expensive, especially since the addon-collection costs more than the standard game bundle and both together as much as a new AA-AAA game.
Painted_Doll: The promo price of the complete bundle was $9.98 .
complete as in complete alone or as in complete and collection both? if it was both, the totally complete bundle promo price was okay but the single non-promo prices and naming are just insane.
Post edited October 14, 2015 by Trilarion
Trilarion: complete as in complete alone or as in complete and collection both? i
Europa Universalis III Complete + Europa Universalis III: Collection Upgrade ( complete DLC pack )