It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The grandest of grand.

<span class="bold">Europa Universalis III Complete</span>, among the grandest of grand strategy games, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com. Get 66% off your game, or an entire <span class="bold">75% off if you get it alongside the DLC Collection.</span>

The Europa Universalis series is, without a doubt, one of the most legendary and influential grand strategy titles ever released. It singlehandedly spawned a generation of Paradox Interactive titles including Hearts of Iron, Crusader Kings and Victoria - all the while remaining the most well-rounded strategy simulator out there. Europa Universalis III is a great starting point on your grand strategy adventure, it'll give you the opportunity to learn the basics and try the many facets of Paradox's signature gameplay - and perhaps move on to a deeper, more focused experience. Or perhaps you enjoy being the lord of every domain. The choice, as always in Europa Universalis III, is truly yours.

You can also pick up the <span class="bold">DLC Collection.</span>, full of additional content and full blown expansions including Heir to the Throne and Divine Wind.

<span class="bold">Europa Universalis III Complete</span> is now DRM-free on GOG.com, the launch discount will last for 5 days, until Tuesday, October 13.
Zoidberg: Got CK2 and EU4, never could get quite beyond the tutorials (if through them at all even :P)...

Awful interface those games...
Yeah, I was struggling to load my troops onto the ships in the learning scenario of CK2 while my allies went to war without me. But nevertheless, a great game. I wonder if there is any chance to get it here with all those 50+ DLCs.
Post edited October 08, 2015 by Imago
GOG should throw in a "Free Time" DLC next to any Paradox game! We need it! :D

ps. Awesome release!
Now we just need the origin game for the Europa Universalis series! Europa Universalis: Crown of the North that is.
JudasIscariot: It's seriously complicated :)
The only problem is calling it complete when it isn't...
SirPrimalform: The only problem is calling it complete when it isn't...
Like I said, it's complicated :)
SirPrimalform: The only problem is calling it complete when it isn't...
But that is the name of the specific release.
I'm curious.
Where did this series originated from? Any clues, champs?
vicklemos: I'm curious.
What do you mean by originated? The country of the developers? Sweden.
From this board game :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHBWskKHK7o
Grargar: What do you mean by originated? The country of the developers? Sweden.
I was mildly curious about that myself just last night. I was skimming through the Crusader Kings manual - and its vast amount of grammatical issues - and wishing they had let me take a look at it before publishing. :)
No nope I know Paradox, swedish, yup ;P
I mean, the inspiration. Any other grand strategy game like it came before..... right? :D
Painted_Doll: From this board game :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHBWskKHK7o
Oh, didn't know there was a board game. Thanks for the info, muñeca :P
budejovice: I was mildly curious about that myself just last night. I was skimming through the Crusader Kings manual - and its vast amount of grammatical issues - and wishing they had let me take a look at it before publishing. :)
Grammar nazi detected :D
Kiddin'
Post edited October 08, 2015 by vicklemos
That doesn't make it less wrong.
SirPrimalform: That doesn't make it less wrong.
Nor any more wrong than calling a digital release a "Limited Edition".
But do you think it is really necessary to offer this particular release instead of Chronicles?
rodrolliv: We have time :)
Basically, Paradox made EUIII and two expansions (Napolean's Ambition and In Nomine). They released a collection of these called EUIII: Complete and that was supposed to be the end of it. However, EUIII was popular enough that they made another expansion (Heir to the Throne) and still another (Divine Wind). "Complete" was already taken, so the new version with all expansions was called Chronicles.