It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Build your dynasty.

<span class="bold">Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom</span>, a 3000-year build-up of China's turbulent history, is now available, DRM-free and as a digital exclusive on GOG.com!

Being the Emperor of such a vast and ancient kingdom is nothing if not challenging. Once you're done admiring the exotic visuals, you will be faced with the economic, political, military, and diplomatic affairs that will either expand your kingdom or abruptly halt its glorious course through history.
I have been waiting forever for you to release it.
Incredible news the impression games collection is complete at last thanks gog, added to wishlist asap
Interesting. Anyone know how different the game mechanics are compared to Zeus&Poseidon?
Cool to have a complete series here. :)
Finally, thanks GOG!
YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

And only 5.99 instead of 9.99?! :D (I'm very surprised about that, honestly.)

I'm also pleasently surprised we did get Caesar 1 & 2 also; I figured GOG skipped those for a reason since we got Caesar 3 so many years before 1 & 2.

Well, for me the most important Activision games on the wishlist are all here now (the main ones missing were Bloodlines, SWAT 4, and Emperor), but I know that Sierra had a buttload of games under their belt, including many DOS titles, so I assume this isn't the end of it (and it would be nice to see Laura Bow here).

EDIT: shouldn't BreakAway Games and/or Impressions Games be the first company(s) credited instead of Sierra?

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emperor:_Rise_of_the_Middle_Kingdom]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emperor:_Rise_of_the_Middle_Kingdom[/url]
Post edited February 09, 2017 by tfishell
I have always wanted to try this one.
tfishell: YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Why are you so happy? We all know what's going to happen eventually.
YESU DESU
tfishell: YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Grargar: Why are you so happy? We all know what's going to happen eventually.
Oh right, literally nobody's going to buy the GOG version and instead just wait for the Steam release so that they can have all their games in one place. Almost forgot. *cries self to sleep*
Memory may be failing me, but isn't this the same game that was released as "Der erste Kaiser" in Germany?
Yes! My favorite of the city builders! Thank you GoG!
YESSSS!! They'e finally all here!!
When I first saw "Release: Emperor:" my first though was Emperor: Battle for Dune. Sadly it wasn't.

I haven't seen this game before, but it looks on par with the other similar games. I'll check it out.