It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play an exciting game that combines a thrilling adventure through ancient ruins with the tale of one town’s rise from the ashes.
Genre: Action, Adventure, Strategy

Be sure to check our Special Sale, featuring titles from 505 Games up to 90% off, that will last until 17th May 2022, 4 PM UTC.
Waifu4Life: ....

In short, if we don't have the main game in the upcoming GOG titles and I get this sort of response, for me, it means that the developers don't want the main game on a DRM-Free shop.
Looks like the bog standard corporate-speak beating-around-the-bush reply you would have got with any other distribution platform in place of "GOG" to me.
A particular title not listed in the upcoming section (no matter how close to or far from the release date) doesn't rule out a GoG release. Plenty of titles that were just dropped onto the store without any indication of a GoG release whatsoever in the past.
Post edited May 11, 2022 by Swedrami
They haven't fulfilled their promise to backers. Take anything they've said with a grain of salt. Definitely don't pre-order. Yetee, the company they hired to fulfill orders, has failed backers. Some have received the codes, but not all. They offered a Steam key for it, not GOG, but it was also an empty promise because they didn't include steps to actually get the key. Many users don't even want it on PC at all, they wanted it on PS5. So a free key wouldn't even be used.

I haven't received a PS5 code I ordered, a GOG code I ordered, or the free Steam code.
low rated
Not to be confused with Aidyn Chronicles. (Which I had conflated in my mind with other games.)

Edit: I'm not sure what's happening in the posts above, but I'm pretty sure a forum with actual moderators would have probated, suspended, or banned a user.
Post edited May 12, 2022 by Darvond
Marcus-Havoc: [...]. ON a normal free speech internet forum, they are perfectly normal. [...]
I am sorry, but it appears you have come to the wrong place. this is the forum for gOg.com, a store that sells games and is privatly held.

Free speech relates to the freedom to express your toughts and ideas without fear of retaliation or legal sanctions from a / the government.

edit: obligatory - https://xkcd.com/1357/
Post edited May 12, 2022 by amok
low rated
Marcus-Havoc: [...]. ON a normal free speech internet forum, they are perfectly normal. [...]
amok: I am sorry, but it appears you have come to the wrong place. this is the forum for gOg.com, a store that sells games and is privatly held.

Free speech relates to the freedom to express your toughts and ideas without fear of retaliation or legal sanctions from a / the government.

Didn't recall you were the mod for GOG? Or did you feel you were the one in charge of what is or isn't allowed to be said here on this forum? If people like you get triggered by such words, there is one simple solution for your triggered ass, don't reply. Wasn't talking to both of you in the first place, and the main person ran away crying the moment when I asked what his comment had to do with mine in the first place.

In case you are triggered by such words, you might as well just ignore my post or rewrite the dictionary, so you can get those words banned in case they might trigger you in the future.
Post edited May 12, 2022 by Marcus-Havoc
amok: I am sorry, but it appears you have come to the wrong place. this is the forum for gOg.com, a store that sells games and is privatly held.

Marcus-Havoc: Didn't recall you were the mod for GOG? Or did you feel you were the one in charge of what is or isn't allowed to be said here on this forum? If people like you get triggered by such words, there is one simple solution for your triggered ass, don't reply. Wasn't talking to both of you in the first place, and the main person ran away crying the moment when I asked what his comment had to do with mine in the first place.

In case you are triggered by such words, you might as well just ignore my post or rewrite the dictionary, so you can get those words banned in case they might trigger you in the future.
ahh, i see you are under another miconception here. you see, while the forum is owned by a privat company, it is still what is called a "public forum", in regards that it is not closed off to a specific group of people. as you made your post on this "public form", it means that everyone who have an internet connection and access to the "public forum" (in this case gOg.com) can read your post and reply to it, even though you did not address them to start with. If this is a problem for you, then I would suggest you cease making posts on "public forums".

Please let me know if anything else is unclear to you, and I will try my best to explain them.
Post edited May 12, 2022 by amok
low rated
amok: ahh, i see you are under another miconception here. you see, while the forum is owned by a privat company, it is still what is called a "public forum", in regards that it is not closed off to a specific group of people. as you made your post on this "public form", it means that everyone who have an internet connection and access to the "public forum" (in this case gOg.com) can read your post and reply to it, even though you did not address them to start with. If this is a problem for you, then I would suggest you cease making posts on "public forums".

Please let me know if anything else is unclear to you, and I will try my best to explain them.
Marcus-Havoc: True, but seeing as you're the one bitching, pointlessly shows you nothing more than triggered by the concept of people using free speech. Or even want to seem to dictate what isn't or is allowed to say here, trying to pretend you're the mod of this forum. Like I said already, if you don't like some of my words, and they trigger you, you can just ignore them. It seems you didn't understand that, with the first reply, this doesn't mean you get to decided which words I am or am not allowed to use. I didn't imply you weren't allowed to comment, you seem to interject that yourself.

"I was just making clear if my words trigger you, you can just ignore them." or do I need to repeat myself until you understand?

Are you short on attention at this moment? Seeing as, you have nothing to add of any further value to the main question at hand. Or are you suddenly interested in who translated this game, which is what the main question was before some words triggered some of you?
'bitching' - why thank you. my posts are indeed bitching. no need to thank me,i only want to help out my fellow man.

and as i said, please do let me know if anything else is unclear to you, i am here to help.
Marcus-Havoc: Didn't recall you were the mod for GOG? Or did you feel you were the one in charge of what is or isn't allowed to be said here on this forum? If people like you get triggered by such words, there is one simple solution for your triggered ass, don't reply. Wasn't talking to both of you in the first place, and the main person ran away crying the moment when I asked what his comment had to do with mine in the first place.

amok: ahh, i see you are under another miconception here. you see, while the forum is owned by a privat company, it is still what is called a "public forum", in regards that it is not closed off to a specific group of people. as you made your post on this "public form", it means that everyone who have an internet connection and access to the "public forum" (in this case gOg.com) can read your post and reply to it, even though you did not address them to start with. If this is a problem for you, then I would suggest you cease making posts on "public forums".

Here, have a virtual cookie of your favorite flavour. You earned it.
low rated
amok: 'bitching' - why thank you. my posts are indeed bitching. no need to thank me,i only want to help out my fellow man.

and as i said, please do let me know if anything else is unclear to you, i am here to help.
Marcus-Havoc: You're going to do this childish thing again? Kinda like you always do when you're short on attention and I trigger you, like in the past. Where you were crying in forums on games that didn't interest you simply because people there said thing you didn't like, and you pretended that GOG was your private playground where only games you liked were allowed to be released, and you got triggered when people want a more open storefront.

A lot of crying you did back then because people wanted choice instead of a prison like structure that catered to your whim.

Like I said crybaby, if you don't like it, just ignore it.
I fear you have me confused with someone else. however, I do find your post very entertaining, so do keep it up.
low rated
amok: I fear you have me confused with someone else. however, I do find your post very entertaining, so do keep it up.
Marcus-Havoc: Like I said, you're going to act like a 4yo again, aren't ya?

While you at it being triggered, got anything to add to the translation question at hand, or you're just going to continue your rounds of I'm butthurt give me attention routine? Seeing as you seem to have ignored that question in my previous replies.
only 3 lines and 2 insults? oh, come on, you can do better than this. you are starting to get boring now, that did not even make me giggle. entertain me!
Yea, it's the end of day 3 and they still haven't given a lot of backers codes for the game they paid for.
Holy shit take it to your PMs.

Are there confirmations on missing codes and stuff?
MarkoH01: Well, I am 51 - grown up enough?
Free speech has alo nothing to do with the possibility to spread insults but rather to be able to express your opinion.
Marcus-Havoc: You're 51 and still can't cope with insult? Sure shows you're not grown up enough.
That has everything to do with free speech, the right to insult is also part of it and if you can't cope with that you might as well join the rest of the woke squad.
I would advise you to study the law a bit since you obviously don't know anything about the question what "free speach" means and what it does not mean. At least in Germany you could sue people for insulting others on the net ... but yes, I have no clue, kiddo. Well, I am done. I told GOG about your insults and they did not care so why should I. Let this place burn .. it is burning since years now and GOG simply has given up ... so maybe I should do the same.