It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Its potential finally unlocked.

EARTHLOCK is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com, 20% off until March 15, 8PM UTC. Owners of the original get this edition for free.
Extended, refined, and significantly improved in almost every way, this Extended Edition offers a fascinating experience for veterans and newcomers alike. Taking after the JRPGs of legend, it transports you back to the deceivingly adorable world of EARTHLOCK, a magically-infused place where fierce turn-based combat and the quirky cast of characters will get you hooked right away. Unless managing your very own farm gets to you first.
Anime-BlackWolf: Thanks GOG and publisher, the OST DLC appeared in my "improved" version now, too.

Very nice update, thanks a lot again!
kbnrylaec: The "new" soundtrack is checksum match with EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic OST.
Yeah, I did not expect anything else. The OST would be identical, but owners of it would be very confused finding the "new" OST not owned otherwise. Better for our collections, better for GOGs shop system.
Post edited March 09, 2018 by Anime-BlackWolf
If nothing else, I'm glad for the timing of this release. I got another game to work (Fear Effect Sedna) in wine just a few days ago using a particular fix (explicitly disable d3d11), and since I had to reinstall it anyway, I also tried that fix on this game and now I can finally play it.
EDIT: Whoop, already answered.
Post edited March 09, 2018 by saldite
What does the extended edition add?
high rated
auroraparadox: What does the extended edition add?
RyaReisender answered this with their link to the developer blog post about the changes. I'll just copy/paste the important bits for those not wishing to check the link out. I find Snowcastle Games' internal name for this release, Shouldhavebeenedition, to be hilarious. Anyway, I hope this helps.

Story: It’s massively changed. Almost from the start. We have added more depth, humor and character to the story and things that did not make sense before now do
Crafting: At Plumpet Island, we are happy to report that all buildings on Plumpet now have some kind of functionality
Side Quests: Yes, there are now side quests - as initially intended
Mini Games: Like treasure hunting
New scenes and characters
New and better animation
Improved cut scenes
Highly performance optimised
Post edited March 10, 2018 by shadowrgog
Still no new version of Earthlock for my account. (I own festival of magic)

13 days with no response from Gog support ticket aside from the instant automatic form message.
9 days since the second unanswered support ticket.

Gog get it together and add the updated Earthlock to my account. This is getting rediculous.
ErekoseDM: Still no new version of Earthlock for my account. (I own festival of magic)

13 days with no response from Gog support ticket aside from the instant automatic form message.

Gog get it together and add the updated Earthlock to my account. This is getting rediculous.
Posts of GOG staff have blue text.
Find blue text in the forum and chat with them, tell them your GOG Support ticket number.
ErekoseDM: Still no new version of Earthlock for my account. (I own festival of magic)

kbnrylaec: Posts of GOG staff have blue text.
Find blue text in the forum and chat with them, tell them your GOG Support ticket number.
Also already done in the past. Same non response.
Finally got a response yesterday from support and it got sorted.
Better late than never

thx gog and thx kbnrylaec for the blues tip
ErekoseDM: Finally got a response yesterday from support and it got sorted.
Better late than never

thx gog and thx kbnrylaec for the blues tip
Apologies for you having to wait this long - this is by no means normal, and we do our best to make sure wait times are kept as short as possible. Unfotunately mistakes happen and some cases can fall through the cracks on rare occasions.
I hope you will enjoy the new, full-caps EARTHLOCK. :)