It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Brawn, brains, persistent blood stains.

<span class="bold">Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition</span>, the definitive package for the open-world, free-running zombie survival sensation, is now available DRM-free on GOG.com with GOG Galaxy support for multiplayer, achievements and leaderboards, and a 17% launch discount.

As the light is dying, so are your chances of survival. A mysterious outbreak has turned a city's population into running, flesh-eating killers who grow severely more aggressive at night. You are also turned into a runner when your mission to retrieve some sensitive documents from the hopelessly infested city of Harran goes awry. Some people speak of a cure, some worship an aloof, self-proclaimed savior, and others fight each other for supplies or territory control. But all of them have one thing in common: they are constantly on the run.

Master the flow of your swift parkour moves and your weapon-wielding skills in order to stay alive. During the day the infected are less energetic, relying on their numbers to gang-up on you before you can scale the nearby building, overrun them with a buggy, or club them to death with your makeshift destructible weapons. But when darkness falls, the tables are turned: your enemies grow stronger, bolder, and terrifyingly more agile while unspeakable horrors crawl out of their daytime hibernation. Don't get followed or you may not live to see daybreak ever again.

Outmaneuver the flesh-eating hordes and escape your nocturnal pursuers before the <span class="bold">Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition</span> wanes completely, DRM-free on GOG.com. The 17% launch discount will last until March 23, 1:59 PM GMT.

The game is not available for purchase in Germany. There are legal restrictions that are beyond our control, and we're very sorry for the inconvenience.

Twitch alert

Want to see people desperately running away from the infected hordes? Tune in on Twitch.tv/GOGcom and watch Memoriesin8bit and Outstar's co-op stream this Wednesday, March 16, at 9 PM GMT / 4 PM EST / 22:00 CET / 1 PM PST.
NuffCatnip: Trading with someone would be the easiest way I guess. :)
seppelfred: I live very close to the dutch and belgian border, and I love shopping in holland. ;)
That's a pretty good solution.
omega64: Oh, I was under the impression GOG didn't have gifting restrictions.
Ixamyakxim: Not regularly - I just remember a few months back that a couple of the new releases ended up being "ungiftable" for a short time after release. I... don't know if it's the case now (I haven't bought a new release in a while :( ).
Shame on you, you should buy everything. :P
Post edited March 18, 2016 by omega64
omega64: Oh, I was under the impression GOG didn't have gifting restrictions.
Ixamyakxim: Not regularly - I just remember a few months back that a couple of the new releases ended up being "ungiftable" for a short time after release. I... don't know if it's the case now (I haven't bought a new release in a while :( ).
Nope they adjusted the gifting system, everything is giftable again. Even The Witcher 3 as far as I know. But depending on your region it could happen that buying a game as a gift is more expensive than buying it for yourself.
NuffCatnip: Trading with someone would be the easiest way I guess. :)
seppelfred: I live very close to the dutch and belgian border, and I love shopping in holland. ;)
So do I.^^
Post edited March 18, 2016 by Yezemin
I think I'll ask my cousin to pick it up for me.
Attachments:
cousin.jpg (138 Kb)
Yezemin:
Ah cool thanks good to know!

Actually, especially the "buying as a gift" part - I know I frequently buy games as a gift "just because" - and redeem them as I play them, or get rid of them if I haven't played them / decide I don't want them after a while...

Except Anachronox. I WILL play that damnit! I swear it! It hasn't been sitting there for almost two years, really it hasn't! ;)
PaterAlf: I think I'll ask my cousin to pick it up for me.
Are there restrictions on sales in Christmas Island? ;)
WOW did I just burst out laughing my ass off. Well played sir, well played.
omega64: Are there restrictions on sales in Christmas Island? ;)
I'm living in the German embassy of Christmas Island. ;)
omega64: Are there restrictions on sales in Christmas Island? ;)
PaterAlf: I'm living in the German embassy of Christmas Island. ;)
Alright, makes sense.
That´s an adorable cousin you got there. :P
Shendue: Awful. Good for us, I guess, but on a matter of principle I disagree with regional pricing.
US residents totally get screwed, especially considering most titles usually cost LESS there, not more.
These things really annoy me.
mrkgnao: Regional pricing for this game is more complex than just US and Europe.
Here is the complete breakdown:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/good_news_price_updates/post1005
Uh. It'a mess. O_O
Oh come on. This is getting ridiculous, GOG. Could you please make up your mind before putting an indexed game on sale instead of allowing first and then removing it - is that too much to ask?
ElTerprise: Oh come on. This is getting ridiculous, GOG. Could you please make up your mind before putting an indexed game on sale instead of allowing first and then removing it - is that too much to ask?
Clearly.
The best part is that no blues comment on it.
ElTerprise: Oh come on. This is getting ridiculous, GOG. Could you please make up your mind before putting an indexed game on sale instead of allowing first and then removing it - is that too much to ask?
It's up to the devs for the most part. GoG doesn't seem to have a problem selling banned games as long as the devs allow (and the German government doesn't tell them to stop). Someone probably dropped the ball and forgot.

That said it was nice for first adopter buyers from Germany I suppose.
tremere110: That said it was nice for first adopter buyers from Germany I suppose.
Heh, yeah. A part of me is kinda annoyed that I didn't buy DL two days ago. Then again, 41 € is no sum that I can throw around on a whim for a game that I have a casual interest in, at best.

Sucks that it has to be this way, though.
omega64: Clearly.
The best part is that no blues comment on it.
That's the one thing that really annoys at the moment.

tremere110: It's up to the devs for the most part. GoG doesn't seem to have a problem selling banned games as long as the devs allow (and the German government doesn't tell them to stop). Someone probably dropped the ball and forgot.

That said it was nice for first adopter buyers from Germany I suppose.
Yes - but i found it interesting that Techland never opted for a hard lock before. And for example they clearly stated that the upcoming Dead Island Definitive games won't get a region lock.
Well i guess we're getting closer to Steam in that matter where most of the indexed games are not for sale for Germans either.
All they (as in both stores) need is a function age verification system - something which is mandatory anyway if someone sells games according to German law....
Nergal01: Heh, yeah. A part of me is kinda annoyed that I didn't buy DL two days ago. Then again, 41 € is no sum that I can throw around on a whim for a game that I have a casual interest in, at best.

Sucks that it has to be this way, though.
Exactly the same here...
Post edited March 18, 2016 by ElTerprise