It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Brawn, brains, persistent blood stains.

<span class="bold">Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition</span>, the definitive package for the open-world, free-running zombie survival sensation, is now available DRM-free on GOG.com with GOG Galaxy support for multiplayer, achievements and leaderboards, and a 17% launch discount.

As the light is dying, so are your chances of survival. A mysterious outbreak has turned a city's population into running, flesh-eating killers who grow severely more aggressive at night. You are also turned into a runner when your mission to retrieve some sensitive documents from the hopelessly infested city of Harran goes awry. Some people speak of a cure, some worship an aloof, self-proclaimed savior, and others fight each other for supplies or territory control. But all of them have one thing in common: they are constantly on the run.

Master the flow of your swift parkour moves and your weapon-wielding skills in order to stay alive. During the day the infected are less energetic, relying on their numbers to gang-up on you before you can scale the nearby building, overrun them with a buggy, or club them to death with your makeshift destructible weapons. But when darkness falls, the tables are turned: your enemies grow stronger, bolder, and terrifyingly more agile while unspeakable horrors crawl out of their daytime hibernation. Don't get followed or you may not live to see daybreak ever again.

Outmaneuver the flesh-eating hordes and escape your nocturnal pursuers before the <span class="bold">Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition</span> wanes completely, DRM-free on GOG.com. The 17% launch discount will last until March 23, 1:59 PM GMT.

The game is not available for purchase in Germany. There are legal restrictions that are beyond our control, and we're very sorry for the inconvenience.

Twitch alert

Want to see people desperately running away from the infected hordes? Tune in on Twitch.tv/GOGcom and watch Memoriesin8bit and Outstar's co-op stream this Wednesday, March 16, at 9 PM GMT / 4 PM EST / 22:00 CET / 1 PM PST.
Shendue: If it is you saying it, I totally believe it.
But why doesn't it have the usual "Fair Price Package" notice that comes along with regionally priced games?
I mean, I know most games have regional pricing for Russia and eastern Europe to counter piracy anyway, that goes without saying, but, that apart, those who have different prices for US and Europe don't all have the "Fair Price Package" store credit thing, as GOG claims?
Unless you mean it's the other way around in this case, with Dying Light having lower price for Europe than US.
mrkgnao: Indeed. The game costs less in Europe than in the US.
See here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_dying_light_the_following_enhanced_edition_67930/post372
Awful. Good for us, I guess, but on a matter of principle I disagree with regional pricing.
US residents totally get screwed, especially considering most titles usually cost LESS there, not more.
These things really annoy me.
mrkgnao: Indeed. The game costs less in Europe than in the US.
See here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_dying_light_the_following_enhanced_edition_67930/post372
Shendue: Awful. Good for us, I guess, but on a matter of principle I disagree with regional pricing.
US residents totally get screwed, especially considering most titles usually cost LESS there, not more.
These things really annoy me.
Regional pricing for this game is more complex than just US and Europe.
Here is the complete breakdown:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/good_news_price_updates/post1005
Post edited March 18, 2016 by mrkgnao
It seems the game might have been taken down for Germans. Can anyone confirm?
tremere110: It seems the game might have been taken down for Germans. Can anyone confirm?
Well, guess you´re right, just tried it, I keep getting redirected to the games tab.

*sigh* And here I thought those locks would only be reserved for games containing Nazi references. :/
Post edited March 18, 2016 by NuffCatnip
tremere110: It seems the game might have been taken down for Germans. Can anyone confirm?
I hope not, that would be ridiculous.
NuffCatnip: Well, guess you´re right, just tried it, I keep getting redirected to the games tab.
Wow, fucking A GOG.
Post edited March 18, 2016 by omega64
Yep, game card redirects to here: https://www.gog.com/games?sort=bestselling&amp;page=1

Glad that I grabbed it the moment it went up for sale.
NuffCatnip: Well, guess you´re right, just tried it, I keep getting redirected to the games tab.
That sucks. Regional restrictions aren't something I agree with. I understand GoG's hands are tied legally though :(
Yes, unfortunately. F****ing censorship once again. But I'll get it anyways, legally of course.
seppelfred: Yes, unfortunately. F****ing censorship once again. But I'll get it anyways, legally of course.
Trading with someone would be the easiest way I guess. :)
Gifting it should still be possible?
zazzlefrazz: Gifting it should still be possible?
Yeah, it should be.
I'd try for it quickly though - there was a time a few months back where the newer games were having gifting restrictions shortly after release.
Ixamyakxim: I'd try for it quickly though - there was a time a few months back where the newer games were having gifting restrictions shortly after release.
Oh, I was under the impression GOG didn't have gifting restrictions.
seppelfred: Yes, unfortunately. F****ing censorship once again. But I'll get it anyways, legally of course.
NuffCatnip: Trading with someone would be the easiest way I guess. :)
I live very close to the dutch and belgian border, and I love shopping in holland. ;)
omega64: Oh, I was under the impression GOG didn't have gifting restrictions.
Not regularly - I just remember a few months back that a couple of the new releases ended up being "ungiftable" for a short time after release. I... don't know if it's the case now (I haven't bought a new release in a while :( ).