It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Brawn, brains, persistent blood stains.

<span class="bold">Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition</span>, the definitive package for the open-world, free-running zombie survival sensation, is now available DRM-free on GOG.com with GOG Galaxy support for multiplayer, achievements and leaderboards, and a 17% launch discount.

As the light is dying, so are your chances of survival. A mysterious outbreak has turned a city's population into running, flesh-eating killers who grow severely more aggressive at night. You are also turned into a runner when your mission to retrieve some sensitive documents from the hopelessly infested city of Harran goes awry. Some people speak of a cure, some worship an aloof, self-proclaimed savior, and others fight each other for supplies or territory control. But all of them have one thing in common: they are constantly on the run.

Master the flow of your swift parkour moves and your weapon-wielding skills in order to stay alive. During the day the infected are less energetic, relying on their numbers to gang-up on you before you can scale the nearby building, overrun them with a buggy, or club them to death with your makeshift destructible weapons. But when darkness falls, the tables are turned: your enemies grow stronger, bolder, and terrifyingly more agile while unspeakable horrors crawl out of their daytime hibernation. Don't get followed or you may not live to see daybreak ever again.

Outmaneuver the flesh-eating hordes and escape your nocturnal pursuers before the <span class="bold">Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition</span> wanes completely, DRM-free on GOG.com. The 17% launch discount will last until March 23, 1:59 PM GMT.

The game is not available for purchase in Germany. There are legal restrictions that are beyond our control, and we're very sorry for the inconvenience.

Twitch alert

Want to see people desperately running away from the infected hordes? Tune in on Twitch.tv/GOGcom and watch Memoriesin8bit and Outstar's co-op stream this Wednesday, March 16, at 9 PM GMT / 4 PM EST / 22:00 CET / 1 PM PST.
NuffCatnip: OMG, my avatar describes my reaction pretty much, will buy this later!
tinyE: Your avatar looks like a cat blowing his nose.
You have to see it in motion. :)

It´s a shocked kitten.
Post edited March 16, 2016 by NuffCatnip
Good release I guess... Not for my old PC, although^^
adamhm: There is
Grargar: Really? I I don't see it on Steam.

Hmmm, requirements do show Linux, but it looks like the Following expansion doesn't have Linux support.
It's probably just a bug or oversight with Steam's store page. According to the articles on GOL The Following does have Linux support as well...
Hm, interesting game, but my PC won`t run it.
Fantastic news! Thank you!
I knew there was a reason I hadn't picked this up yet. Being patient actually paid off this time!
Huh. I doubt anyone expected this when Techland was first listed on GOG's list of developers. Interesting.
I wasn't that hyped about Dying Light, but.. that's a big AAA on GOG! Congrats!
Holy fucking fuck. Gimme.
J_Darnley: Ew, zombies.

> Multiplayer is available only between GOG Galaxy users.

So much for optional client! The first day I heard that GOG was doing one I knew it would eventually become mandatory. This is a second small step towards that.
Come on, they've always said galaxy is optional and it still is. Multiplayer is optional. You got to be online to play online. Blame the devs if you want to blame anyone. You don't see people complain on steam for having to use the steam client to play multiplayer now do you?
Post edited March 16, 2016 by Senteria
Awesome! Completely unexpected.
NuffCatnip: OMG, my avatar describes my reaction pretty much, will buy this later!
tinyE: Your avatar looks like a cat blowing his nose.
Its a cat doing CatNip...
Woah. DIdn't expected this.
This game is the size of three months worth of bandwidth. :P
Multiplayer is available only between GOG Galaxy users.
This I do not like. What happened to the 'crossplay between steam and galaxy users' spiel?
Post edited March 16, 2016 by Senteria